The Ultimate Singles Thread

age......40 en a 1/2(male)

interests....rock n roll.....football........history of concrete......live gigs.........and playing in my band.

5 words.......slapstick.......tall....cheeky.........artistic......loony

i like to keep out of trouble but troubles just too much fun!

Sex: Male

Interests: Going out , Travelling , Live Music , Festivals , Computers

5 words to describe yourself: Honest , gunniess drinking straight male.

What I'm Looking for: I don't know but i'll know when i find it.

36 male

Turn ons; wheat- Jam - wasps - iran - the penal system and jokes.

Turn offs; crisps- fools- huricanes- dry wipes - people who say 'at the end of the day' and anyone called Ken.

I would be grateful if you could form an orderly queue outside my PM Inbox.

Stunners with a post graduate university education are encouraged to apply. Applicants must also enjoy having multiple orgasms and have a passion for travelling the vast expanses of the unknown universe both inner and outer. Serious candidates only need apply as I will weed out and destroy timewasters with total impunity. Think! Are you the woman for the post?

Your loving friend

:love:

Originally posted by miniminch

36 male

Turn ons; wheat- Jam - wasps - iran - the penal system and jokes.

Turn offs; crisps- fools- huricanes- dry wipes - people who say 'at the end of the day' and anyone called Ken.

I would be grateful if you could form an orderly queue outside my PM Inbox.

Stunners with a post graduate university education are encouraged to apply. Applicants must also enjoy having multiple orgasms and have a passion for travelling the vast expanses of the unknown universe both inner and outer. Serious candidates only need apply as I will weed out and destroy timewasters with total impunity. Think! Are you the woman for the post?

Your loving friend

:love:

lol, you have made my day :D

Applicants must also enjoy having multiple orgasms and have a passion for travelling the vast expanses of the unknown universe both inner and outer. Serious candidates only need apply as I will weed out and destroy timewasters with total impunity. Think! Are you the woman for the post?

Your loving friend

:love: [/b]

mimi

Anyone daft enought to reply to mini must be in need of treatment,DONT DO IT the man is in need of therapy.;):hihi:

Archived