The Ultimate Singles Thread

I'm 27 and male, who on here, is safe to PM ?

'Safe'- can you define in what way you want them to be safe?

Safe, as in 'won't answer you except in a friendly and supportive way'?

Or safe, as in 'didn't kill their last partner'?

OK OK, seems desperate I know... and there is probably a thread like this in existence, but I got bored of searching...

But as there seem to be quite a few single people on here, looking for friendship and more, so I thought Id start this...

So all those who are interested, hows about we post the following..

Interests:

5 words to describe yourself:

What I'm Looking for:

And see what happens...

yep it does! i come on here for a giggle! and i am SO sure that oh who gives a @@@@.

18, football, men, men, animal welfare,men

up for it big tim

nelly or t. henry

o

'Safe'- can you define in what way you want them to be safe?

Safe, as in 'won't answer you except in a friendly and supportive way'?

Or safe, as in 'didn't kill their last partner'?

agreed!!:love: why dont u cheap scates join a dating service on line.:love::confused:

Hmmm we are not fighting for you either :suspect:

I know how hard it is to choose, Kirsty young and beautiful,and me the older more experienced woman :hihi:

I would expect no fighting for me (well, not yet), I merely pointed out that there are good single blokes about (me:hihi: )

Are you not older, more experienced and beautiful then? or are you just not blowing your own trumpet??

ash:)

I would expect no fighting for me (well, not yet), I merely pointed out that there are good single blokes about (me:hihi: )

Are you not older, more experienced and beautiful then? or are you just not blowing your own trumpet??

ash:)

I am just explaining the merits of us both, and no it wouldn't be polite to be all big headed :hihi:

Archived