The Ultimate Singles Thread

Are there any singles out there who'd like to pursue friendship first while keeping an open eye on a possible relationship? ... who'd perhaps like to go out in a group on bar nights, meals out etc, just for fun! Beats stoppin in and waiting for the phone to ring ... .[/i]

The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.

Jim Rohn

Most people who are single do that already, ie go out with a group.

Im still single and looking, but abit of advice...

Dont go looking too hard, enjoy life and take each day as it comes... there IS somebody out there for all of us.

Keep your options open and never get too down about being rejected! If you dont ask you will never know.

I know this as im a shy person at first, but ive slowly learnt that this has just made me less appealing for women...

People like to see a confidence (not macho) someone who sweet in the right places... dont be somebody your not and things should improve!

Rights thats all for now folks... hehe

Riz :)

Im still single and looking, but abit of advice...

Dont go looking too hard, enjoy life and take each day as it comes... there IS somebody out there for all of us.

Keep your options open and never get too down about being rejected! If you dont ask you will never know.

I know this as im a shy person at first, but ive slowly learnt that this has just made me less appealing for women...

People like to see a confidence (not macho) someone who sweet in the right places... dont be somebody your not and things should improve!

Rights thats all for now folks... hehe

Riz :)

hmmmm:confused:

do you work for a dating agency?

well, I'm back again it seems! :D

37, male, into music and some other stuff (I really like music)

bodywork needs some attention but all internal workings are sound (I think)

looking for someone to go out with, stay in with, and hopefully, grow old disgracefully with.

no real preferences or restrictions apart from the obvious, (no serial killers, morris dancers or zoo owners)

Shaun :)

Archived