The Ultimate Singles Thread

Im single again....

female 26 - attractive, good figure, dark mid length hair

i am quite shy until i get to know someone but once im comfortable im quite outgoing, i like going to the cinema, fashion, shopping, eating out, clubbing and generally going out alot and having a good time.

i dont speak to men when im out because im shy and have no confidence. all the men i meet mess me about and play games and stuff so im looking for someone who is not going to do that.

in a guy im looking for -

25 - 30 must be attractive, tall and have stubble. must have same interests and be mature enough not to play games. looking for someone fairly out going but not arrogant.

ok, here goes..

age - 20 F

about me - 3rd year law student at university of sheffield, can fit in with the boys when it comes to football and beer but a very girly girl as well, tall and curvy, hopelessly romantic, up for a laugh and a bit of crazyness every now and then, generous and hopefully vaguely intelligent.

looking for - someone tall and funny (no older than 25) who will look after me and whisk me off my feet :)

me - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75307607

ok, i've had a few pms but up until now i've been a bit too much of a wuss to reply to many of them but i've decided that i need to take the plunge - any offers?

ok, here goes..

age - 20 F

about me - 3rd year law student at university of sheffield, can fit in with the boys when it comes to football and beer but a very girly girl as well, tall and curvy, hopelessly romantic, up for a laugh and a bit of crazyness every now and then, generous and hopefully vaguely intelligent.

looking for - someone tall and funny (no older than 25) who will look after me and whisk me off my feet

me - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...did=753 07607

I knew I was past it all when I reached 26... ah well.... someone please put me out to pasture!

lol i didnt even get any pm's but then i hardly expected anything to come of this thread lol
Mmm ive sent a few PM`s but I think alot of women go for looks first and personality second... so perhaps thats why im not having any luck? Mmmmm

Riz ;)

Archived