The Ultimate Singles Thread

only coz you forget the whole night :rolleyes:

'downtown (thats where the people go)' is not everyones cup of tea... personally if someone puts 'clubbing' as a fav thing to do then i know they aint gonna bother with me coz i hate it.

but if someoene says they like rock music, cinema and laughing at everything and anything then i may go and buy a ring and propose :hihi:

Yeah your right there, not many people to like going down town. I for one am stopping, so il be single for a long long LONG time because I dont know anywhere else im likely to pull haha.

in a guy im looking for -

25 - 30 Well i'm too old

must be attractivei'm not attractive

tall i'm not tall

and have stubble only have stubble when not at work

must have same interests looking at your myspace page i doubt that

and be mature i'm immature

enough not to play games well i dont play games

looking for someone fairly out going i'm introvert

but not arrogant. about only thing i match on

Not much going for us:hihi:

QUOTE=Wannabeuk]lol i didnt even get any pm's but then i hardly expected anything to come of this thread lol

Me too.....although i did send a few pm's myself, that turned out to be a rather soul destroying waste of time very quickly :|

Mmm ive sent a few PM`s but I think alot of women go for looks first and personality second... so perhaps thats why im not having any luck? Mmmmm

Riz ;)

Nothing wrong with your looks Rizvan, and your a lovely, sensitive and funny person....if i was only 20 years younger :D

Archived