The Ultimate Singles Thread

So come on everyone ?

Surely this thread isn't just frequented with Myspace pimps and Paris hilton types wanting a deep and meaningful shopping experience :P

'Paris Hilton types' thats is about as far removed from me as possible, please dont judge me and leave nasty comments on here when you dont even know me. is it because i didnt reply to your pm the other day?? :rant::suspect:

Yeah... like u deleted me too... when i first joined the forum!

It helps if YOU talk too, y'know. U cant expect others to start the conversations ALL the time!

:hihi:

You add me, therefore you talk!

I very rarely accept friend requests from randoms anyway.

'Paris Hilton types' thats is about as far removed from me as possible, please dont judge me and leave nasty comments on here when you dont even know me. is it because i didnt reply to your pm the other day?? :rant::suspect:
Yeah I think its unfair to judge people people on the first impression ;)

Riz

so thats about 2 pages of people aruging....productive.

and gaz... in some ways putting a pic up would work..but maybe people should chat for a bit first..then hit with the picture... then you know what kinda person you are dealing with a bit more....although i get the feeling a few on here think anything over a week of 'getting to know you' is too much :rolleyes:

and on the shallow statements... i think shallow girls are worse...coz they usually complain more about the bad guys they seem to meet and then go out and do the same again!....whereas the shallow blokes are emotionally dead so dont care and move onto the next stupid girl....(so to some up shallow people bug me)

*the above is not directed at any person on this thread yada-yada-yada...just based on years of study :hihi: *

so thats about 2 pages of people aruging....productive.

and gaz... in some ways putting a pic up would work..but maybe people should chat for a bit first..then hit with the picture... then you know what kinda person you are dealing with a bit more....although i get the feeling a few on here think anything over a week of 'getting to know you' is too much :rolleyes:

and on the shallow statements... i think shallow girls are worse...coz they usually complain more about the bad guys they seem to meet and then go out and do the same again!....whereas the shallow blokes are emotionally dead so dont care and move onto the next stupid girl....(so to some up shallow people bug me)

*the above is not directed at any person on this thread yada-yada-yada...just based on years of study :hihi: *

Hey I wasnt arguing.... just trying to get Emma`s attention :(

Riz

Archived