The Ultimate Singles Thread

Noooo it wasn't me :) Was my friend, the ever bubbly Bruciesbabe. She's been loved up ever since :suspect:

I happen to know a nice guy in Stannington however he's a year or two younger than you :help:

I was speaking to her (Brusicesbabe) the other day and I told her that the thread had been revived. Still, she was the only one who really got together with someone and is still in a relationship from this.

Who's the nice guy in Stannington you know, I may live near him :D

(Why did you put the help smilie at the end of that?)

ooooh a baby, not so sure, don't mean to be prejudice or anything but I'm usually into slightly older men, just over the 30 mark, but ta anyway!!

:o a baby!! :D:D i'm mature beyond my years, not mature like cheese, more like a good wine, i'm full of alcohol :P

Who's the nice guy in Stannington you know, I may live near him :D

(Why did you put the help smilie at the end of that?)

Sssssh I'm trying to get you a date :D You have to prove to Jess that you are over 30. Do you still have that fake ID :confused::hihi:

Sssssh I'm trying to get you a date :D You have to prove to Jess that you are over 30. Do you still have that fake ID :confused::hihi:

What, the one where i drew a full beard and tash on my face, or the one i put a picture of Paul Merton on, that one didn't help me too much you know :P

Archived