The Ultimate Singles Thread

Nah not really, it's just funny that sometimes (this isn't aimed at you or anyone in partcular) being 24 I am considered too young because I wouldn't have things in common with older (but not that much older) women.

It was also not meant as a generalisation to all women of a certain age, just meant specifically to me!

And is it really often that men go in for older women and women for younger men?:huh:

It was also not meant as a generalisation to all women of a certain age, just meant specifically to me!

And is it really often that men go in for older women and women for younger men?:huh:

Well, it really wasn't just aimed at you but feel free to take it that way, although i'm not going to argue to the death over it. There is a big bright world out there beyond this thread and I venture out into it when I feel brave enough. I just find it seems to be the general impression I get from older women. I wouldn't know if men often go for older women and women for younger men, age to me isn't the biggest factor, if you have a common ground and of course that spark when you meet should it matter?

Well, it really wasn't just aimed at you but feel free to take it that way, although i'm not going to argue to the death over it. There is a big bright world out there beyond this thread and I venture out into it when I feel brave enough. I just find it seems to be the general impression I get from older women. I wouldn't know if men often go for older women and women for younger men, age to me isn't the biggest factor, if you have a common ground and of course that spark when you meet should it matter?

I know it wasn't aimed at me, you had already said??

That is one reason why I would never go for a younger man!!!

I know it wasn't aimed at me, you had already said??

That is one reason why I would never go for a younger man!!!

Sorry, I misread your last post, i'm not awake yet being on night shifts, my bad!

I'll go sit in a corner now and think about what I did, then maybe colour in my A-team book, Mr-T is blue :D

Sorry, I misread your last post, i'm not awake yet being on night shifts, my bad!

I'll go sit in a corner now and think about what I did, then maybe colour in my A-team book, Mr-T is blue :D

aw thats ok! go and sit in the corner facing the wall. colouring is good, think Mr T needs to be pink tho!!!

you make me laugh!!:hihi:

Interests: Reading, playing badminton (badly), internet, eating out, TV

5 words to describe me: Intelligent, funny, stubborn, caring, independent

What I'm looking for: Someone who I can love and who can love me :love: , someone I can look after and who will look after me, someone who doesn't mind me having my own opinions and can put up with my stubbornness! Someone who doesn't mind that I'm a little more rounded than I should be!

Hey there, i am a bad badminton player here.. wanna go play and improve ourselves ?maybe even form a mix doubles team... :)

Ooooh! How can I pass this up!

Interests: Reading (Sci-fi and Fantasy generally), films, TV (Mighty Boosh, Spaced, Doctor Who etc.. Oh, and also Gardeners World. It's very relaxing, I swear!), writing (occasionally), sewing and knitting and making stuff

5 words: Kind, friendly, funny (well, I laugh at my jokes...), geekly and nerdy (depending on what mood I'm in)

What am I looking for: Hmmm, someone to chat to and have very long indepth geeky conversations with about Spiderman and Sandman and the qualities of Robert Jordan and how good Doctor Who is or isn't and other such crap! Oh, and sex wouldn't be out of the question either :D Not after serious relationships, but someone to have fun and friendship with.

Archived