The Ultimate Singles Thread

Can anyone join in??

Interests: All the usual stuff - films (anything by Coen Bros, David Lynch, Wes Anderson, or anything slightly surreal or quirky - anyone seen Survive Style 5+? O and a guilty pleasure of most kids films - Shrek, The Invincibles and 80's/90s classics Ferris Buellers day off, The Princess Bride, Beetlejuice); music (wide range from The Pixies to CSS, Peter, John and Bjorn again to Plump DJs and Dave Angel via The Bees and Belle & Sebastian!) really want to go to more gigs this year; festivals (the long hard slog of winter is almost over - time to plan the festie season!; long bracing walks (preferably ending in cosy country pubs with roaring fires); comedy - live or on TV (Eddie Izard, Mighty Boosh, Trailer Park Boys, Green Wing); food and cooking - need willing recipient to test my Nigel Slater cookbooks out on!; browsing junk markets and carboots - you never know when that fake hand ashtray will become an essential piece of chic art!

5 words to describe myself: easygoing, outspoken, fun, sociable and ....er....indecisive (at times anyway!)

What i'm looking for: Man with a pulse! Someone who can show me the best of Sheffield (i'm new here). Someone who wouldn't be intimidated by the third degree you'd receive when my mates come to visit! Someone who doesn't take themselves or life too seriously (not all of the time anyway!), someone who will make me laugh when i'm taking life/myself too seriously! Someone equally happy with night a pub quiz, going to a gig/club as night in with DVD and bottle of wine (or 2). Someone who can be spontaneous and doesn't have to plan for weekend camping trip. Am I being too fussy???:rolleyes:

O, must like cats! Only got the one but he is a monster and loves to share his fur around.:hihi:

Thats it .....:thumbsup:

anyone seen Survive Style 5+?

:thumbsup: Excellent film; looks fantastic and totally mental. I love the way Asano has decorated his house, and some of the costumes his wife wears are fantastic. Tadanobu Asano is one of my favourite actors at the moment. Every film he's in seems to be great.

Archived