Unofficial Forum Meet-Harlequin-Monday 19th April-7.30pm.

Lotusflower

I don't want to put a downer on the night but I bring bad tidings - the Harlequin's "Happy Monday" cheap beer nights are no more. I popped in for a swift one after work last monday and was charged £2.50 for a standard 4% session beer. When I queried why it wasn't cheap beer night anymore the barman just said that they'd stopped doing it and all beers were full price just like any other night.

I don't want to put a downer on the night but I bring bad tidings - the Harlequin's "Happy Monday" cheap beer nights are no more. I popped in for a swift one after work last monday and was charged £2.50 for a standard 4% session beer. When I queried why it wasn't cheap beer night anymore the barman just said that they'd stopped doing it and all beers were full price just like any other night.

They were charging full price for the continental lagers last time. It was just the Ales that were cheaper.

Hi tweet, Anytime from 7.30pm onwards. Don't worry...you'll have no trouble spotting us. :D

Shouldn't that be "hearing" us?? :hihi:

Oh, and, yes, I'll be coming along to add a little much-needed class to the proceedings.

Ohhhh buggering balderdash! Does this mean we can no longer look forward to your company?

I have amended the OP.

Shouldn't that be "hearing" us?? :hihi:

Oh, and, yes, I'll be coming along to add a little much-needed class to the proceedings.

Hehehehehe

ahehe

hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHE

aheh

aheh

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest.

Archived