Interviews by ONS

Has anyone had a social survey in their home by a representitive of the National Office of Statistics-if so, what sort of questions did they ask, were they polite, did you have inhibitions about letting them into your house. I'm asking this because I am having a job interview with them and any feedback will be useful. Thanks.

Hi I had an interview about 2 years ago. They asked everything from your political views , where you shop to what contraception you use. The lady who called was very nice and made you feel relaxed about the whole thing. Think I got paid in postage stamps for my time lol

Hi I had an interview about 2 years ago. They asked everything from your political views , where you shop to what contraception you use. The lady who called was very nice and made you feel relaxed about the whole thing. Think I got paid in postage stamps for my time lol

Thanks for that, did you let the interviewer in when she first called, or did she ring/ call first and make an appointment (I can understand that people on their own will be wary to let people in)

Has anyone had a social survey in their home by a representitive of the National Office of Statistics-if so, what sort of questions did they ask, were they polite, did you have inhibitions about letting them into your house. I'm asking this because I am having a job interview with them and any feedback will be useful. Thanks.

I had one a year or so ago. ONS is a respectable organisation, but you must see ID to make sure that they are who they say they are. They should give you a phone number to ring to check that they are actually from ONS I think.

Archived