In Africa, even after death, abuse against gays continues.

How do you mean? Like you think they're just animals who'll screw anything that moves?
Nope, just the sort of 'people' who'd drag a corpse out of a grave and dump it at the side of the road, because they thought the person had been gay in life. Talk about grabbing totally the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes:

I'm shocked , I didn' think people in those countries were so fussy about who and what they had sex with :confused:

How do you mean? Like you think they're just animals who'll screw anything that moves?

Well.....sort of :confused:

Nope, just the sort of 'people' who'd drag a corpse out of a grave and dump it at the side of the road, because they thought the person had beTen gay in life. Talk about grabbing totally the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes:

Not so Ruby. It looks like I grabbed the right end of Poppin's stick.

Nope, just the sort of 'people' who'd drag a corpse out of a grave and dump it at the side of the road, because they thought the person had been gay in life. Talk about grabbing totally the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes:

Well.....sort of :confused:

Obviously not! :rolleyes:

Archived