In Africa, even after death, abuse against gays continues.

I think they mean that they were unaware that it was so important to those who dug him up.....

edit: then i read the reply and am not so sure?

Don't forget poppins is a Yank. They have different ideas from us over there. Although we do all get told some strange ideas about African sex life. Like raping baby girls as a cure for Aids, group rapes and sex with a virgin girl curing all sorts of ailments. :suspect::help:

Don't forget poppins is a Yank. They have different ideas from us over there. Although we do all get told some strange ideas about African sex life. Like raping baby girls as a cure for Aids, group rapes and sex with a virgin girl curing all sorts of ailments. :suspect::help:

He was still right though (Halibut, that is).

He was still right though (Halibut, that is).
I'm not interested in the who has sex with what angle ... I'm more concerned about the descration of a corpse just because these bloody lunatics think they were gay in life. Let's argue the actual point and not Halibut's, shall we?

I'm not sure it means anything as to our countries homophobia though - just because other countries are worse does not mean that you can ignore/play down the homophobia in this country.

ignore/play down you say?

The way getitdone phrased his OP seemed like he doesn't even believe in it.

To be fair he probably doesn't, because he is a horrible person.

Archived