In Africa, even after death, abuse against gays continues.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h32l7TlcGwWi5dlu4-1t4Zv2Qf-AD9F19M9G0

Puts this countries "homophobia", into some sort of perspective doesn't it?!

If I can generalise, in my experience many black folks are homophobes, basically pure prejudice justified by an over zealous adherence to the hellfire & brimstone.

Not what I meant, it was like he had no opinion about the grave descration of a corpse, but went straight for his pet obsessions, sex and being right on :D

To be fair without looking I don't think Halibut is the obsessive one...yes he may contribute to these type of threads but so do many others. I do agree that their does seem to be an unhealthy obsession with paedo, gay threads on SF...and they somehow always get lumped into the same category...by the same dimwits.

My reply to your post was more about Inspector Cluseau making a point....I was bored. :D

How do you mean? Like you think they're just animals who'll screw anything that moves?
I once lived there,and I can tell you with no malice lots are!wild animals is nearer the mark with some. It's not the women it's the men,I have seen things in Africa that would make your hair curl and give you nightmares.

I once lived there,and I can tell you with no malice lots are!wild animals is nearer the mark with some. It's not the women it's the men,I have seen things in Africa that would make your hair curl and give you nightmares.

You can find all that..and more on West Street on a Friday or Saturday night!

Archived