In Africa, even after death, abuse against gays continues.

sigh here we go again, the constant petty arguements about whos worse, homophobia is wrong doesnt matter who does it, it doesnt matter if ours slightly better than another countries its still wrong.

You really are smoking something if you think homophobia in the UK is even in the same league as what goes on in africa. To say our record is only slightly better is just plain daft.

And yet im called a racist for insisting these people are savages who are less devloped than white people.

Go figure :roll:

Well, if this is what you've been claiming the former would be a fair assessment of you. :loopy: Why don't you clear off to some Nazi forum where you'd fit in far better, so we don't have to read your bilge here .. certainly would be no loss to the good folk of SF.

I went back to the initial post which started this thread.

If true, it's a problem.

If not, it's a spoof.

All I've seen so far is an allegation. - Nobody has corroborated the original claim.

My Mum told me (when I was a kid) 'Paper doesn't refuse ink'

Fair comment.

How difficult is it to make a claim on the Internet? Does anybody require proof - or can anybody allege anything?

Archived