Does anyone know the DJ at (what was) Kingdom Nightclub..

Ghozer

does anyone know the guy that used to DJ @ Kingdom before it turned crap, i'm talking back in 2002 here, i'm putting on a night in july thats going back to the old school dance and house roots that was kingdom, and i'm looking to get in touch with him to talk about potentially doing a set, for old times sakes...

Any help or pointing in the direction of is greatly appreciated...

i loved kingdom :) was the best, prob cos i was underage :)

You should come to my night in July, it's going to be all the best tunes that Kingdom used to play... add my facebook (in my sig) and i'll invite you to the event page, you can then invite others :P

i know who you mean nd i spoke to him many times but i can't for the life of me remember his name.

i do have a tape of one of his sets when they used to do the live radio links but at the mo it's in the bottom of a taped up box and not likely to come out for a while as were packing to move home. :(

Edit: he was the one who ran me a copy of this off pre-release, what memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh23tMJgLQw

Don't know who you mean but i would be interested in the night. Where will the night be held and do you know any dates yet? Looking forward to this seeing as 'Kingdom' was the first club i went in at the age of 17, was in 2006 tho.

p.s. Your not thinking of Dave Henning who use to do the friday nights for Hallam around 2002ish? Use to be live on the radio? If so you can find him on Facebook, He was doing Floorfillers @ Plug last year and before that Floorfillers @ Gatecrasher.

Don't know who you mean but i would be interested in the night. Where will the night be held and do you know any dates yet? Looking forward to this seeing as 'Kingdom' was the first club i went in at the age of 17, was in 2006 tho.

p.s. Your not thinking of Dave Henning who use to do the friday nights for Hallam around 2002ish? Use to be live on the radio? If so you can find him on Facebook, He was doing Floorfillers @ Plug last year and before that Floorfillers @ Gatecrasher.

It will likely be held in a room in Plug, and around the 23rd July is the initial date we have in mind, we have created a FaceBook event page for this to gague interest, and if there's enough, we'll confirm and book the room, and release tickets (they'll only be like £3.50 each etc)

Archived