Budget Bridesmaid dresses

I have a ridiculous amount of bridesmaids (around 7 :wow:) and am wanting to know if there is anywhere that do cheap dresses? Been into BHS and a couple of bridal shops and you're talking £90+ - can you not get them any cheaper? Thanks

£90+ in BHS? Blimey, I'm not charging enough!

I make bespoke dresses and my prices start at £25 for small flowergirls and £60 for adult bridesmaids and am a bit stunned that mass-produced are more expensive - I suppose it's the effect of the 'W' word.

I imagine any dressmaker would be able to make frocks at a lower price than BHS but it does depend on your timescale.

werent asda doing a budget bridal range at some point? i have no idea of the quality/styles though.

i think id be inclined to agree with jozafeen, a dressmaker may be the way forward and i can recommend a couple if you decide to go down this route.

x

Well my wedding is in August this year and i will need dresses making for three or maybe five bridesmaids. Is this enough time?

I looked on Asda and can't see any :(

I don't think you'll have a problem if you get cracking straight away and have an idea of styles and a colour scheme. Most dressmakers who have been in business for a while should have a stock of pattern blocks made up in all sizes so making for bridesmaids doesn't take that long.

I could certainly squeeze you in for an August wedding even though this time of year is pretty chaotic. PM me with your details if you're interested :)

I have a ridiculous amount of bridesmaids (around 7 :wow:) and am wanting to know if there is anywhere that do cheap dresses? Been into BHS and a couple of bridal shops and you're talking £90+ - can you not get them any cheaper? Thanks

Hi I make bridesmaid dresses ,you buy the fabric ect and I charge £25-£30 depending on the design to make them up for you.if your interested give me a call on 0114 2202793

Clare

Have you looked in Debenhams, they usually have some lovely ones and when the blue cross sale is on they bring them down quite a lot in price, especially kiddies. I bought my little girl (who was a flower girl) one last year for about £25.00.

Archived