Still feel like voting?

But grafikhaus74 has in effect done that for you...intentionally or not.

You've assumed that grafikhaus74 is somewhat anti White because the Mail put up a pic of a scrounging White family? The way I read it, it was about scrounging families, as the Mail made no comparisons. How come I don't see colour the same as you do?

because you still got the blinkers on :hihi:

Another load of crap story. I prefer this bloke and his family getting it .

Pure logic!

You mean as long as he sucks air past one tooth and thinks on your level?

A scrounger isn't defined by anything but the fact that they're scroungers.

why cant you bring yourself to say the same about the ethnic spongers too (scared to be branded a racist?) i allready said it needs a overhaul but that means to include everyone regardless of race (what part of this cant people understand?)

It's because the 'ethnic spongers' are not the bulk of the problem. It's the 'white British spongers' that are. It's obviously easier to find examples of this because there are tens of thousands more White people on benefits than other people. Any overhall of the system would mean changes for everyone on benefits.

To be honest, people on benefits who could work should, the fact that they are White or from some other ethnic back ground doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

well people are always going to play the system.......i WAS better off in work, i feel like im getting ripped off on a very low wage...but i struggle on.

its always the case the rich will get richer by ripping off the poorer, while the poorer fight over the crumbs

yes its wrong that people can be worse off when working but im not sure how it can be made better without either forcing companies to pay more or to stop tax etc for poorer people which neithers going to work really.

It's because the 'ethnic spongers' are not the bulk of the problem. It's the 'white British spongers' that are. It's obviously easier to find examples of this because there are tens of thousands more White people on benefits than other people. Any overhall of the system would mean changes for everyone on benefits.

To be honest, people on benefits who could work should, the fact that they are White or from some other ethnic back ground doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

what planet are you living on ?so the ethnic minorities spongers are not a problem but the white ones are :huh:you forgot about the tens of thousands of immigrants milking the system?:huh: or are they not a problem too? i will say this once more i agree the system needs a overhaul but to everyone, get my drift

Pure logic!

You mean as long as he sucks air past one tooth and thinks on your level?

A scrounger isn't defined by anything but the fact that they're scroungers.

Please don't try working out 'what I mean', I put what I mean in writing haven't I ?

If you have any problems with what I could be meaning you can always pm me for confirmation.

Now I assume that I'm going to get ridiculed (for reasons most people aren't quite sure of) for accessing the Daily Mail's website, but I would like to hear from people who are not incensed by this. Not only the situation, but also their attitude.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1265508/Peter-Davey-gets-42-000-benefits-year-drives-Mercedes.html

Archived