Still feel like voting?

And your solution is to tear these poor kids away from their loving parents and give them to someone else to adopt, who will probably treat them a lot worse than their natural parents would?

Did you know that parents who adopt kids are also entitled to claim benefits? :loopy:

So you're saying that all parents who are looking to adopt children will not treat the kids well? That's a rather bold statement.

what planet are you living on ?so the ethnic minorities spongers are not a problem but the white ones are :huh:you forgot about the tens of thousands of immigrants milking the system?:huh: or are they not a problem too? i will say this once more i agree the system needs a overhaul but to everyone, get my drift

I didn't say they were not a problem, if you read my post properly it says they are not the bulk of the problem. Which, they are not because there are thousands more 'white British scroungers'. I didn't think that it would be that difficult to understand.

With regards to the tens of thousands of immigrants milking the system you talk of, If people are staying in Britain legally they are entitled to certain benefits the same as everyone else. If people are here illegally, they can not claim anything and are not entitled to anything.

But the rich work for it don't they?
Yes with better education and a nod and a wink, of course they work for it, they want to keep the money amongst them selves so you wont see many private school peeps on the dole, doors magically open for them while the rest slug it out to earn a crust or receive benefits until an opportunity arises.

which is why it beggars belief that the doors are still open to every tom, dick and harry given that unemployment's on the up and up.

And if that's racist to whoever mentioned the other thread getting 'taken over' then tough titty because its just the facts.

So you're saying that all parents who are looking to adopt children will not treat the kids well? That's a rather bold statement.

no hes saying you cant just blindly accept that adoptions 100% good in 100% of cases, your still gonna end up with a flawed system

I have no problems with your meanings...as I'm sure most on here do too.

I'm not one for blaming one section of society for the misgivings of another section. It's that logic that have seen many millions die. But you carry on Mr Spock.

That does not make sense to me, I don,t have and then most on here do too ?

:D you call me 'Spock' with the name Alien ? I take it your 'a legal' alien ?

no hes saying you cant just blindly accept that adoptions 100% good in 100% of cases, your still gonna end up with a flawed system

How?

If the natural parents clearly cannot afford to look after another child then the child is put up for adoption at birth. There are already processes in place to vet anyone who is looking to adopt.

The result is that the scrounging parents realise that they can no longer use their kids as cash cows and somebody else can finally have the child they've been wanting.

How?

If the natural parents clearly cannot afford to look after another child then the child is put up for adoption at birth. There are already processes in place to vet anyone who is looking to adopt.

The result is that the scrounging parents realise that they can no longer use their kids as cash cows and somebody else can finally have the child they've been wanting.

You are seriously suggesting forced adoption, aren't you?

Archived