Still feel like voting?

How?

If the natural parents clearly cannot afford to look after another child then the child is put up for adoption at birth. There are already processes in place to vet anyone who is looking to adopt.

The result is that the scrounging parents realise that they can no longer use their kids as cash cows and somebody else can finally have the child they've been wanting.

Have you got a square moustache and a crooked cross above your bed ? :hihi:

Your not seriously suggesting that being out of work means your deprived of your kids ?

Have you any other bright ideas like bringing back the work house or proclaiming people mentally ill and incarcerating them for being poor ?

Indeed. Using children as cash cows is bordering on abuse.

You need to visit earth mate if you think people have children to gain an income from the state.

Just imagine IF that was actually the case though, what do you think that would say about a country that you would even have to contemplate doing such a thing. You sure you still wish to blame the individuals than admitting to yourself that there's a problem with the system ?

It makes me sick to see people like this living in a house with clothes and a TV, while our hard pressed bankers have had to make do with a mere £200 billion bailout, and are temporarily enduring minor reductions in their bonuses as a result. If it weren't for people like that family, we could have given the bankers at least £201 billion.

It makes me sick to see people like this living in a house with clothes and a TV, while our hard pressed bankers have had to make do with a mere £200 billion bailout, and are temporarily enduring minor reductions in their bonuses as a result. If it weren't for people like that family, we could have given the bankers at least £201 billion.
:hihi:

I know this is in jest but your point is taken and totally agreed with from myself.

People are obviously going to be worried where their tax money is going with what's happened but getting it in some sort of perspective is also important.

I bet he doesn't have a duck house.

Whilst the state has to take the lions share of the blame for allowing this to happen, the parents must also share in the blame.

He gave up a job so that they could breed more ginger pond scum !!!

It really is time that some chlorine was added to the gene pool.

Time to stop Child benefit, and instead give a tax credit to working parents. Make it incremental based on the number of children but cap it at a fixed level.

Pay all other benefits either direct to service providers, or on a card based system; linked to EPOS systems to allow the purchase of essential items only.

Give free public transport passes to those on benefits, so that they don't even need cash for the bus.

Excellent post, sir!

But I do wonder exactly what the family in this story thought they were getting when a Daily Mail reporter knocked on their door and said "I'd like to write a story about you". He probably won their trust by promising to write something about how hard it is for a hard-pressed couple to bring up 8 children, only to totally stitch them up by doing a hate-filled, exaggerated rant about them and their lifestyle. It would be nice to hear their side of the story.

Archived