Flabelos Machines - any good?

• 7 months later...
does anyone know where there is one of these machines nearish to S5 or where best prices are?

Illusionz beauty salon on Attercliffe road ( Purple Shutters) has 2 of these machines in and its 25 for a months unlimited use. The telephone number is 01142 618000.

hi, anyone know if you can hire one, from around eckington area and has anyone tried the cheaper versions from Ebay. Also, if they are good, why is no one stating how much weight they have lost, or how many inches. thanks.

They simply do not work . They are to extract money from gullible stupid fat people who believe they can take an easy route to loose weight whilst still stuffing themselves .

Only way to loose weight is eat less and exercise more.

They simply do not work . They are to extract money from gullible stupid fat people who believe they can take an easy route to loose weight whilst still stuffing themselves .

Only way to loose weight is eat less and exercise more.

I've been cutting down what i eat for months and the last month before this have really been strict and been really trying and excercising at every opportunity, yet didnt lose a single lb or inch from anywhere - gutted! just been tired, stiff and achey constantly for my efforts. right now i'm willing to try anything (in addition to all the excercise and dieting, not as an alternative). I dont expect to lose weight on these machines as logically i'm not sure if you could, but even to help tone up would be good. atm i just need some results somewhere so i dont give up

Illusionz beauty salon on Attercliffe road ( Purple Shutters) has 2 of these machines in and its 25 for a months unlimited use. The telephone number is 01142 618000.

If you tried these machines and you are not getting the results you expected, click the link below

Attend any of these sessions, and you will get rid of pounds of unwanted pounds, and you will see changes in a few short weeks,

• Size 16 to 12 in 8 weeks
  • 8cm from waistline & bottom in 6 weeks
  • 5cm from each thigh in 5 weeks
  • Many class members have lost 1-2 stone without cutting back on food
  • Vast increases to strength & fitness levels
  • Class members getting back the shape they had years ago

If you are only interested in fast results, come along

If you tried these machines and you are not getting the results you expected, click the link below

Attend any of these sessions, and you will get rid of pounds of unwanted pounds, and you will see changes in a few short weeks,

do you do a class anywhere near the city centre or S6?

what is it doing and where are the classes?

edit: just looked at site and sadly they're all miles away from me :/

I think these claimed losses of weight and cm are highly unlikely merely through exercising, especially for women (unless morbidy overweight). alongside healthy eating and reduced calorie input, quite possible.

Flabelos machines are good for toning and circulation but not weight loss in itself, as above.

Archived