Flabelos Machines - any good?

Hi all

None of the claims are made up, and were given to me by the class members themselves, and in there own words & writing.

For example, on the "testimonials page", some of the people are current class members (for example one of the class members got his abs back after 20 years, trains at Stannington at the 7pm class - and he hasn't needed to cut back on the beer)

Daisyboo - the closest session to S6 is Stannington on Thursday, I would recomend the 7pm session - the Stannington class is the quietest session of the lot.

Ha3el - sessions are a comination of cardio/fitness training from various martial arts, shuttle running, stomach/abs work, circuit training and padwork.

alicebb - all results achieved through excercise and a healthy balanced diet (treats included). Class members are not advised to diet or cut back on food if doing this kind of training.

If you guys want fast results, and to lose pounds of unwanted flab from your body then these sessions will deliver results - within weeks

Hi all

None of the claims are made up, and were given to me by the class members themselves, and in there own words & writing.

For example, on the "testimonials page", some of the people are current class members (for example one of the class members got his abs back after 20 years, trains at Stannington at the 7pm class - and he hasn't needed to cut back on the beer)

Daisyboo - the closest session to S6 is Stannington on Thursday, I would recomend the 7pm session - the Stannington class is the quietest session of the lot.

Ha3el - sessions are a comination of cardio/fitness training from various martial arts, shuttle running, stomach/abs work, circuit training and padwork.

alicebb - all results achieved through excercise and a healthy balanced diet (treats included). Class members are not advised to diet or cut back on food if doing this kind of training.

If you guys want fast results, and to lose pounds of unwanted flab from your body then these sessions will deliver results - within weeks

OK, I'll re-phrase. How many calories are expended by an adult female in a typical session with you and how many sessions per week are needed to achieve a drop in weight equivalent to two dress sizes in a few weeks? Also please reveal how many calories you would associate per day with 'a healthy balanced diet' for a female in her 20s weighing, say 12 stone, who has a sedentary job?

Funky Divas Salons

Crystal Peaks - 0114 2280437

Manor Top - 0114 2398651

Hillsborough Barracks - 0114 2338565

Hillsborough Middlewood Rd - 0114 2321434

UNLIMITED USE FOR £20 FOR month

Our flabelos plates are very popular and have hundreds of members with salons throughout sheffield theres one near you !!!

OK, I'll re-phrase. How many calories are expended by an adult female in a typical session with you and how many sessions per week are needed to achieve a drop in weight equivalent to two dress sizes in a few weeks? Also please reveal how many calories you would associate per day with 'a healthy balanced diet' for a female in her 20s weighing, say 12 stone, who has a sedentary job?

How many calories are burned by an adult female in a typical session?

The calories or the effort taken to complete each exercise will be different for each person. For example, a class member in her early 20s would require less effort to complete an exercise than another class member in her 50s.

Take shuttle running as an example (if we are comparing a 20 something female and a 50 something female). In the majority of cases, the 20 something female would complete this section quicker than a 50 something; everyone slows down as they get older. Does this mean the 20 something class member is working harder? Debateable, I would argue that the older class member is working harder to complete the same exercise – therefore, how many calories burned is impossible to answer.

Again the effort needed to complete will be different, some people are naturally stronger, fitter or faster. Again, despite the fact that the naturally faster person could complete shuttles quicker than a slower person....who is working harder? impossible to give a straight answer.

How many sessions to see results? Easy answer, one session – mix the session with a healthy and balanced diet, results are seen by all the regulars. The size 16 to 12 weeks, the seeing abs for the first time in 20 years, 8cm of waistline and hips in 6 weeks…..all done with one session a week

Hi all

hi how much is it please per session and do you need to book or can you just turn up? thanks

hi how much is it please per session and do you need to book or can you just turn up? thanks

The prices range from £3.50 to £4.50 depending on which session you come to.

You can turn up, however of you are a beginner it is advisable to try the intermediate sessions, and not come straight to the advanced session.

The intermediate session tonight is at Sheffield 12 at 7.15pm (see the website)

The prices range from £3.50 to £4.50 depending on which session you come to.

You can turn up, however of you are a beginner it is advisable to try the intermediate sessions, and not come straight to the advanced session.

The intermediate session tonight is at Sheffield 12 at 7.15pm (see the website)

hi i will come to the intermediate one at stannington next thursday. :)

How many calories are burned by an adult female in a typical session?

The calories or the effort taken to complete each exercise will be different for each person. For example, a class member in her early 20s would require less effort to complete an exercise than another class member in her 50s.

Take shuttle running as an example (if we are comparing a 20 something female and a 50 something female). In the majority of cases, the 20 something female would complete this section quicker than a 50 something; everyone slows down as they get older. Does this mean the 20 something class member is working harder? Debateable, I would argue that the older class member is working harder to complete the same exercise – therefore, how many calories burned is impossible to answer.

Again the effort needed to complete will be different, some people are naturally stronger, fitter or faster. Again, despite the fact that the naturally faster person could complete shuttles quicker than a slower person....who is working harder? impossible to give a straight answer.

How many sessions to see results? Easy answer, one session – mix the session with a healthy and balanced diet, results are seen by all the regulars. The size 16 to 12 weeks, the seeing abs for the first time in 20 years, 8cm of waistline and hips in 6 weeks…..all done with one session a week

I can only conclude either that you haven't read my questions (which are not impossible to answer at all), or that you don't know as much about phyiscal fitness as you think you do.

I gave you the info you needed - except perhaps for height (5'7").

Now please answer my two questions if you can. To the nearest 100 cals is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would mention hypoxi treatment to you all, it's expensive but you lose inches within 12 sessions and it reduces/gets rid of cellulite. I've currently had 5 sessions and my cellulite has reduced lots. They measure you at the beginning, then after 6 sessions then again after your last 12th sessions. I don't know if I've lost any inches yet but I am pleased with just the results from the cellulite reduction, and my skin feels a lot firmer. They do advise you not to eat any carbs in the evening though, as this will effect your weight loss

• 2 weeks later...

flabelos question

im on my second week using the machine everyday on programme 2,i measured myself before i started,

i can see a difference on my hips but not on my tummy.

any hints or tips please?

btw im standing on the machine knees slighly bent for 10 min sessions

Archived