Another company like Brighthouse?

Is there any other companys like brighthouse with no credit checks etc....?

(I'm asking on someones behalf, I do not want your opinion on whether you think it's worth it, whether you think it's more expensive in the long run nor do I want personal opinions on getting into debt etccc.- let's keep this on topic please)

thanks

I know you didnt want opinions but i cant help myself on this one.

Try every other way (even going without if possible) before you try any of these robbin gets. The prices are just on another planet.

(steps off soap box)

:)

Yes, save up, and in 5 years time when you can afford that special thing you are wanting you find it is obsolete and you have to continue saving to buy the next best thing - or you just go without. Not all h.p. is bad. Bought loads of things that have sky high interest rates but I've had what I wanted when it was new and worth buying.

Imagine you save up £500 over three years to buy yourself an amazing computer - so you have to go without for three years, and then you find that amazing computer is now a doorstop and the average computer will now cost you £700. So go without another couple of years and eventually you just give up.

They do charge a high interest rate, but at the end of the day, you have something you can use there and then, and that something can be earning you money whilst you have it.

Again - computer - instead of waiting three years til I have saved up enough to buy one I get one from brighthouse. For the next three years I do web design and make a bundle. Then three years down the line there are so many web designers around there is no business.

I know which I would sooner do.

Yes, save up, and in 5 years time when you can afford that special thing you are wanting you find it is obsolete and you have to continue saving to buy the next best thing - or you just go without. Not all h.p. is bad. Bought loads of things that have sky high interest rates but I've had what I wanted when it was new and worth buying.

Imagine you save up £500 over three years to buy yourself an amazing computer - so you have to go without for three years, and then you find that amazing computer is now a doorstop and the average computer will now cost you £700. So go without another couple of years and eventually you just give up.

They do charge a high interest rate, but at the end of the day, you have something you can use there and then, and that something can be earning you money whilst you have it.

Again - computer - instead of waiting three years til I have saved up enough to buy one I get one from brighthouse. For the next three years I do web design and make a bundle. Then three years down the line there are so many web designers around there is no business.

I know which I would sooner do.

I don't care what you would do. Can't you read? I asked a simple question for someone else, I even specifically stated not to

post if you couldn't answer!! if you can't answer it then don't post! Simples!

Archived