Cat owners should be more responsible.

Ooh stupid am I, my heart breaks :hihi:

Perhaps we should train cats to leave little colour coded flags where they poo so that the owners can come around later and sort it out.

Or perhaps cat owners should train their cats to dump in the litter tray, or cat owners should pick up the mess after the cats..........a bit like dog owners do!

Or......people should stop owning such stupid, filthy untamed animals as pets!

Or perhaps cat owners should train their cats to dump in the litter tray, or cat owners should pick up the mess after the cats..........a bit like dog owners do!

Or......people should stop owning such stupid, filthy untamed animals as pets!

Have you ever tried following a cat when it goes out and it's perfectly legal to own one without your permission. You cannot be serious about the dog owners either from the amount of c**p I see on footpaths when the owners actually see them do it and then walk off and all the play/woodland areas where the supposedlyb superior creatures leave their discarded needles and other s**t for children to fiind

a water splatch gun (with a firing range of 30 meters)[/color]

Is this a childs toy? No at close range it could do serious damage to a small animal or even a child, you are telling a child to fire at a defenceless animal and then criticise other adults for being irresponsible. What kind of example is that exactly?:roll:

If my child can't play football on his own back garden because someone can't control their pets toilet behaviour, I think teaching the cat a lesson with a spray of water is a good lesson to teach your child!

What about killing animals for meat? Cows, Chickens, Lamb...... All defenceless animals!

Have you ever tried following a cat when it goes out and it's perfectly legal to own one without your permission. You cannot be serious about the dog owners either from the amount of c**p I see on footpaths when the owners actually see them do it and then walk off and all the play/woodland areas where the supposedlyb superior creatures leave their discarded needles and other s**t for children to fiind

You're right, not all dog owners do pick up after their dogs. However, I've not seen anyone elses dog on my garden dropping a log!!

If a dog owner gets caught not picking up after the dog, they get fined, thousands of pounds!!

Dogs would roam just as much as cats if they were given the chance. Cat owners are just lazy!!

If my child can't play football on his own back garden because someone can't control their pets toilet behaviour, I think teaching the cat a lesson with a spray of water is a good lesson to teach your child!

What about killing animals for meat? Cows, Chickens, Lamb...... All defenceless animals!

I agree but they are not pets. If you have such a bee in your bonnet, stand for parliament and get law changed but as it stands cats are classed as wild animals the same as foxes who also c**p in your garden and are free to roam and a squirt of water is one thing but encouraging a child to fire at someones pet with a gun that shoots 30 metres is not acceptable:D

I agree but they are not pets. If you have such a bee in your bonnet, stand for parliament and get law changed but as it stands cats are classed as wild animals the same as foxes who also c**p in your garden and are free to roam and a squirt of water is one thing but encouraging a child to fire at someones pet with a gun that shoots 30 metres is not acceptable:D

I agree with you about the gun thing (i hadn't read the previous posts, I was thinking more a hose pipe thing), but classifying a cat as a wild animal is silly! My parents have had cats all their lives and they have always taught them to use a litter tray and they hardly ever roam free at night because they don't let them!

Cat owners in general are lazy and they use thewild animal ect as an ecxuse!

I agree with you about the gun thing (i hadn't read the previous posts, I was thinking more a hose pipe thing), but classifying a cat as a wild animal is silly! My parents have had cats all their lives and they have always taught them to use a litter tray and they hardly ever roam free at night because they don't let them!

Cat owners in general are lazy and they use thewild animal ect as an ecxuse!

I've had my cat 16 years since she was born, until last year I also had her mother, and I keep her in at night and she does use the litter tray but it is not fair to keep them in all time and whether you think the law is silly or not it is the law. As I said if you feel that strongly that it needs changing get it changed:D:love:

I've had my cat 16 years since she was born, until last year I also had her mother, and I keep her in at night and she does use the litter tray but it is not fair to keep them in all time and whether you think the law is silly or not it is the law. As I said if you feel that strongly that it needs changing get it changed:D:love:

Firstly do you think it's fair to have to clean up cat crap every time I go on my back garden?? EVERY TIME!!

Secondly, do you think me writing a letter will get cats banned as pets?..... I don't think so!

Firstly do you think it's fair to have to clean up cat crap every time I go on my back garden?? EVERY TIME!!

Secondly, do you think me writing a letter will get cats banned as pets?..... I don't think so!

1. No but there are deterrents that are within the law and some of them are posted on this thread.

2. You keep starting threads on here so why not channel that where you might get a result, stand for local council:D:love:

1. No but there are deterrents that are within the law and some of them are posted on this thread.

2. You keep starting threads on here so why not channel that where you might get a result, stand for local council:D:love:

I've tried them all.....None of them work!

I am getting a dog after Christmas though. I don't think we will have much cat trouble after I get my Greman Shephead.

Archived