Cat owners should be more responsible.

It wouldn't matter to me whether the owner knew about it. As long as I got the stuff cleaned up! Why should I have to do it??

The cat owners would soon put a stop to their pets roaming around when ever and where ever they want to......even if it meant putting them on leads.

Doesn't matter to you but it matters to the law, let's say if they did indeed do this then for it to work cats would have to banned from going out and when they are out, they all would have to be on a lead. As the law states you can have cats then it wouldn't work, you would have to prove that she saw the cat poo

Doesn't matter to you but it matters to the law, let's say if they did indeed do this then for it to work cats would have to banned from going out and when they are out, they all would have to be on a lead. As the law states you can have cats then it wouldn't work, you would have to prove that she saw the cat poo

That's fair enough, I'm happy for cats to be banned from going outside.

How about video evidence? Would that work?

That's fair enough, I'm happy for cats to be banned from going outside.

How about video evidence? Would that work?

If the law stated that people with cats that poo on other people's gardens could be fined then yes you would have to film the cat pooing and the owner at the same time which would be tricky

If the law stated that people with cats that poo on other people's gardens could be fined then yes you would have to film the cat pooing and the owner at the same time which would be tricky

What about if I took the poo to the cat owners house and put it on their door step?

Or......if I walked over to the cat owners house and had a poo on his garden myself?

What about if I took the poo to the cat owners house and put it on their door step?

Or......if I walked over to the cat owners house and had a poo on his garden myself?

You can still do that if you want, that is up to you but make sure she has no video evidence of it...reminds me of ' me myself and Irene 'now

Yes but it wouldnt work as you can't prove that the owner knew about it

Even if you could, they're still not liable since cats are regarded as willful animals.

It wouldn't matter to me whether the owner knew about it. As long as I got the stuff cleaned up! Why should I have to do it??

You're the one who wants it cleaning up.

The cat owners would soon put a stop to their pets roaming around when ever and where ever they want to......even if it meant putting them on leads.

Maybe you should try putting a cat on a lead, see how far you get.

Even if you could, they're still not liable since cats are regarded as willful animals.

You're the one who wants it cleaning up.

Maybe you should try putting a cat on a lead, see how far you get.

I'm the one who wants it cleaning up??? Do you think I would get away with that if I let my dog crap on your grass?

I'm a willful animal, where do you live? I've got one brewing now!

Archived