Cat owners should be more responsible.

Maybe the cat does use a tray indoors, but the cat is outside and it needs a dump.

You cannot train a cat to anything like the extent that would make an owner liable for it's actions. That is plainly common sense to anyone who has ever been in contact with a cat. They are unpredictable. The law agrees and indeed, reflects this fact.

Every point I've raised is blindingly obvious.

What's blindingly obvious to me is that we are going round in circles. I keep telling you what I think should happen, you keep telling me it shouldn't happen.

I'm getting sick of it now to be honest. Your not going to change my opinion on cats, and vice versa.

I'll just keep feeding the little buggers to my German Shepherd, she loves em!

What's blindingly obvious to me is that we are going round in circles. I keep telling you what I think should happen, you keep telling me it shouldn't happen.

No, I keep telling you that your ideas make no sense and are completely unworkable given the reality of cats.

I'm getting sick of it now to be honest. Your not going to change my opinion on cats, and vice versa.

My opinion is based on reality and common sense, yours isn't.

Based on the evidence that they can't train their cats to use their litter try. Don't try and tell me that cats can't be trained, because I know that they can.

And I have no idea what you mean with regards to the blindingly obvious.

Some cats can be trained, others can't. Because they are not anywhere near as domesticated as dogs, and more importantly they are not a pack animal like a dog training is very much a hit and miss affair. You could get 2 cats from the same litter, train them the same and the final outcome could be totally different for each cat.

Now some people cannot even train their chavs, I mean children to behave in public, and that's with creatures you can talk to and get an answer from. What makes you think you'd be more likley to succeed with a cat?

Archived