Cat owners should be more responsible.

Yes indeed our cats have caught many rodents and birds but have you ever seen them eat them? I have even tried putting the rodents in their food bowls. Not much seems to happen. Furthermore, the cats that I have witnessed in my life that have escaped and got lost have been completely unable to feed themselves - they were found several days later looking barely alive.

It would appear you do not know much about a cats nature and instinct. you know nothing about cats. You are so wrong.

So cats kill our wildlife for fun, not for survival!!? This just keeps getting better and better!! :loopy:

i have just had six new windows fitted to the rear of my house. The fitters knocked out the old windows and in the process smashed several panes. They did a decent job of clearing up after themselves, but there was still a fair amount of broken glass left behind.

The woman next door was quick to notice this and wasted no time in knocking on my door to let me know about it: "i hope you are going to get rid of that glass!" she said. "we all own cats round here you know, and i'm sure you don't want to have to pay the vets bills for any cut paws".

It just so happened that i was about to clear it up anyway, as i wouldn't want the kids to cut themselves on it, never mind her cat! I nearly said as much, but owt for a quiet life, i bit my lip, and told her that she could consider it done.

It wasn't until later on that i realised what had happened. I had greed to clear broken glass from my property so that her cat wouldn't come to any harm!!

She shouldn't allow her cat on my property! The amount of cat poop that i have to deal with in my boarders is wrong! And one of the little blighters has scared a pair of nesting blackbirds from our black bamboo tree.

I'm sure that if i let our labradoodle run riot on her garden, the balloon would go up, but i don't. So what's the difference? :(

i absolutly agree and yeah let your dog loose one day. We had a dog but we got rid of him but the irrany is this year when t5he nice weather returns i can do my boarders and see to my lawn properly oh and what else clear cat ****e up from the front and back garden. Just get sorted no dog crap to pick up i just have to clear other ppls crap from out of my garden!!!!!!!!!!! But no more i tell you i will be carefully laying inhumane mouse traps and taking great pleasure in watching the dirty little flea bags scream in pain. It is irrisponsible for pet owners to let their four legged friends poop anywhere but a litter tray. If you see the cat do oit report the silly old bag to the council and she will get a fine

Yes indeed our cats have caught many rodents and birds but have you ever seen them eat them? I have even tried putting the rodents in their food bowls. Not much seems to happen. Furthermore, the cats that I have witnessed in my life that have escaped and got lost have been completely unable to feed themselves - they were found several days later looking barely alive.

It would appear you do not know much about a cats nature and instinct. you know nothing about cats. You are so wrong.

I would like to correct you, our cat brings young rabitts, mice, voles and birds and eats them on the patio. There has also been occasions when she brings them in the house.

The only part she will not eat is the Kidneys and leaves them.

Mabee your cats are sweety wives, my Son who lives in Leeds has 2 cats that do not know how to hunt.

You must be talking of a different animal, a cat will suvive by it's instincts and sorry what you are saying is a load of rubbish.

I'm glad you asked.:)

There is a chemical in cat mess that can cause blindness in young children.

Most young children enjoy 'helping' Mum and Dad in the garden. You know, digging holes in the boarders to plant new flowers and the like.

I will leave the rest for you to work out.

Please explain and provide the information you base your statement on so all on the forum can see.

What is this chemical?

I would like to correct you, our cat brings young rabitts, mice, voles and birds and eats them on the patio. There has also been occasions when she brings them in the house.

The only part she will not eat is the Kidneys and leaves them.

Mabee your cats are sweety wives, my Son who lives in Leeds has 2 cats that do not know how to hunt.

You must be talking of a different animal, a cat will suvive by it's instincts and sorry what you are saying is a load of rubbish.

If you were a responsible owner, you would feed your cat instead of letting it run around killing wildlife.

Please explain and provide the information you base your statement on so all on the forum can see.

What is this chemical?

Why should I repeat myself? Look back through the thread, you are being lazy, typical of a cat owner.

Archived