Does anybody have the Stomach for it?

New thread. To identify (and discuss) those items/behaviours/ abuses which make you want to puke.

I've just been watching the early morning news on the Beeb. Really early (we're ahead of you) so the Beeb don't (perhaps) waste too much effort filtering.

First of all there was this Libby porker. Jowls wobbling like a Turkey in acute liver failure.

'Oh well, we'll let the people decide -... wobble wobble wobble.'

He took 3 minutes persuading the cameraman he wasn't going to suffer immediate hepatic failure, nor was he going to say anything of interest. He did manage to tell us that - If elected - the Libbys will introduce hefty taxes against people who fly around the skies. (As opposed to walking? - He had nothig to say about alternative transport - just 'let's tax the fliers'.

Cut to ... A Dornier 330 executive jet.

'Cleggy's Chariot'

Perfectly appropriate! - Mr Clegg is, after all, the very important leader of the very important Liberal party and it's very important that he should be seen to be flying around the sky in a very important gas-guzzling polluting jet because he's very (much more) important than the mere peons and if they don't get out of the way he will probably peon them.

It is, of course, time that the British people realised that Libby politicians are very important people and are excused from the rules which will apply to the rest of you once they get into power.

I'm really REALLY glad that the (not) very important Libby communicator didn't require us all to hold our breath while we were waiting for the jet-setting Cleggy to be acknowledged as the rightful heir to an executive jet.

Customers who can't get their head around my job not involving the internal parts of their unit, that I do not visit the site and inspect and that I do not approve work to be done, that is the job of owners and the commitee. I make no decisions because then they can sue my arse, whats more they only pay my $150 a year, I am not their personal bloody secretary!

Customers who can't get their head around my job not involving the internal parts of their unit, that I do not visit the site and inspect and that I do not approve work to be done, that is the job of owners and the commitee. I make no decisions because then they can sue my arse, whats more they only pay my $150 a year, I am not their personal bloody secretary!

Cant understand this at all.

Archived