Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

Sorry, run that one past me again. Who is responsible for the victims of child abuse?

Well Grahame thinks the children are, he has stated on numerous occassions that Huntleys two ten year old victims 'were not innocent'.

Vile views, vile man.

Well Grahame thinks the children are, he has stated on numerous occassions that Huntleys two ten year old victims 'were not innocent'.

Vile views, vile man.

Don't twist what I say which is that they will have known the facts of life.

Just how am I twisting this that you wrote about Jessica Chapman & Holly Wells the two ten year old raped, murdered and burnt by Ian Huntley a trusted member of their schools staff:

Children of that age are not that innocent, they would have known the facts of life, they are taught them at school from a young age and they didn't have to get in the bath. I think things like that are best left alone. [/Quote]

This clearly indicates that in your opinion they were in someway complicit in their murder. At no stage have you withdrawn or apologised for your posts not only on this but also on the subject of rape victims 'wanting it'.

Like I said vile man, vile views.

I got the impression that when BritPat was talking about the PC brigade he was generalising.

Please do explain how "the PC brigade" are in any way shape or from responsible for the Catholic Church's many decades long international conspiracy to silence victims of paedophile priests, shield paedophile priests from the secular authorities whilst moving paedophile priests into new jobs with access to fresh children to rape?

Here's a few details about the abuse by priests in Chile where Cardinal Bertone was speaking from.

Newspapers in Chile reported that the most prominent paedophiles uncovered in the Chilean church attacked young girls and made a teenager pregnant.

The archbishop of Santiago at the time was shown to have received multiple complaints about Father Jose Andres Aguirre from the families of the young girls. But the priest was allowed to continue serving at several Catholic girls' schools. The church later moved Aguirre out of Chile twice and he was finally sentenced to 12 years in prison for abusing 10 teenage girls.

In La Nacion, one of the young women, identified only as Paula, said she had been abused between the ages of 16 and 20. She said when she told other priests at confession, they simply told her to pray but ''everyone looked the other way. No one corrected or helped me''.

The Associated Press reported that she said one of the priests she confessed to about her sex with Aguirre was Francisco Jose Cox, who had been bishop in La Serena, in northern Chile, for several years but was removed in 1997 amid rumours he was a paedophile and transferred to Santiago, then Rome, then Colombia and finally Germany.

The Schoenstatt movement, a worldwide lay community within the Catholic Church, is reported to have paid for his transfers as well as ''treatment''. He was finally removed for ''inappropriate conduct'' in 2002.

Those damn gays raping girls like that, clearly the priest who told the victim not to report her abuser to the authorities was gay as well as were all those in the church hierarchy who kept on employing a priest with a history of raping girls in girls schools :roll:

Here's a few details about the abuse by priests in Chile where Cardinal Bertone was speaking from.

Those damn gays raping girls like that, clearly the priest who told the victim not to report her abuser to the authorities was gay as well as were all those in the church hierarchy who kept on employing a priest with a history of raping girls in girls schools :roll:

Britpat and Grahame have got some seriously warped views.

They would make a great couple.

You wouldn't by any chance be the Bishop of Tenerife would you?

Bishop of Tenerife blames child abuse on the children

Bernando Álvarez said that there are 13 year olds who are wanting to be abused, and 'if you are careless they will provoke you'

There is outrage in parts of Spanish society following declarations made over Christmas from the Bishop of Tenerife, Bernardo Álvarez.

His comments were that there are youngsters who want to be abused, and he compared that abuse to homosexuality, describing them both as prejudicial to society. He said that on occasions the abuse happened because the there are children who consent to it.

‘There are 13 year old adolescents who are under age and who are perfectly in agreement with, and what’s more wanting it, and if you are careless they will even provoke you’, he said.

Regarding homosexuals, the Bishop said that homosexuality was something prejudicial to the people and to society, and that we would pay the consequences in the long term.

The Bishop claimed that both abuse of children and homosexuality would lead to future problems in society ‘as has occurred in other civilisations’.

The statements were made by the Bishop to his flock on Christmas Eve, in an interview given to the La Opinión de Tenerife local newspaper.

A later statement from the Bishop's residence on Tenerife explained that the Bishop did not intend to imply that ‘an event as condemnable as the abuse of youngsters’ could be justified.

Blaming child victims of paedophiles whilst simultaneously attempting to equate homosexuality with paedophilia both classic Grahame stances.

Please do explain how "the PC brigade" are in any way shape or from responsible for the Catholic Church's many decades long international conspiracy to silence victims of paedophile priests, shield paedophile priests from the secular authorities whilst moving paedophile priests into new jobs with access to fresh children to rape?

That is NOT what I said. You are taking me out of context AGAIN and misrepresenting what I said AGAIN.

I said that in my view when BritPat said this s/he was generalising, Karis was talking about labelling people.

The inevitable consequence of PC. Perversion and deviance are 'normalised' lest perverts and deviants feel persecuted, one cannot reasonably maintain vigilance against normality, hence the deviants and the perverts victimize the children.

Remind us of your tiredness re labelling of deviants and perverts Karis!

Archived