Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

I do admit to feeling sorry for you. But how about leaving it while you get married, you do have the rest of your life in front of you to enjoy it. :)

Now I will get shot. :help:

I'm divorced and I somehow think it's unlikely I'll get married again in the near future.

Are you married? Is there a Mrs Grahame somewhere? :)

What advice will you give your children about sex Bloomdido?

You seem a very moral person and a very protective parent.

That we are in a fortunate position to be able to have fulfilling sex without guilt. It can be enjoyed without having to get married. It can be casual but sex within a relationship may be more meaningful. It shouldn't be exploitative and it shouldn't hurt unless that is your thing.

I have two daughters who are gay. I feel that sometimes I am too liberal and not protective enough. I try not to judge and I want my children to be able to develop their own values, not inherit mine or Jesus'. God really doesn't like gays. And guess what, all my morals are arrived at without the need to call on god.

I'm divorced and I somehow think it's unlikely I'll get married again in the near future.

Are you married? Is there a Mrs Grahame somewhere? :)

His wife left him for a woman - or so I remember him telling us some time ago.

It might explain one or two things.

His wife left him for a woman - or so I remember him telling us some time ago.

It might explain one or two things.

That's harsh mate :o:o:o

Sorry to hear that Grahame. I've never been "left" by anyone, let alone for anyone else, but it sounds well tough. Break-ups are horrible.

its graham who doesn't like homosexuals not god

Ok, the people who profess to know what god really means don't like gays. I reckon saul/paul was deffo gay and his contribution to what god was thinking is one of the reasons christians are so messed up with the issue.

Ok, the people who profess to know what god really means don't like gays. I reckon saul/paul was deffo gay and his contribution to what god was thinking is one of the reasons christians are so messed up with the issue.

Some people who profess to know God don't think he likes gays. There are many equally erudite Christians who think he likes them as much as anyone else.

I prefer to get my facts right unlike you. First of all you yourself connected men to boys last night,

I your sordid imagination possibly. I simply pointed out that paedophiles rape children and that some paedophiles are men some women, some rape boys some rape girls and some rape boys and girls. You not I are the one obsessed with male to male sexual activity. To the extent you seem to care far more about that than the raping of children.

and secondly having sex education means people are aware of the facts of life.

Yes and? How is this supposed to excuse your disgusting attack upon Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, two innocent girls who were only 10 years old when they were murdered.

Your twisting of what people say should entitle you to being taken off line.

Seeking to censor speech you don't like, how very theistic of you.

Archived