Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

I'm divorced and I somehow think it's unlikely I'll get married again in the near future.

Are you married? Is there a Mrs Grahame somewhere? :)

No, I'm not married (long story) and I feel the same way you do about marriage. It isn't nice being on your own though is it. :(

(Posted before I saw Halibuts post)

Homosexuals = Diversion

And now "PC" is the culprit? Where will it all end? Or should I say ..who/what next?

What's left? Aside from homosexuals they've already tried blaming:

• the media
  • the 60s
  • satan
  • the Jews
  • the Children who were raped

Only one things for certain it will never be themselves.

That we are in a fortunate position to be able to have fulfilling sex without guilt. It can be enjoyed without having to get married. It can be casual but sex within a relationship may be more meaningful. It shouldn't be exploitative and it shouldn't hurt unless that is your thing.

I have two daughters who are gay. I feel that sometimes I am too liberal and not protective enough. I try not to judge and I want my children to be able to develop their own values, not inherit mine or Jesus'. God really doesn't like gays. And guess what, all my morals are arrived at without the need to call on god.

God does like gays, very much so and I am sorry if I have given that impression.

As far as morals are concerned I don't think it matters as long as we obey the Ten Commandments which are universal to atheists and everyone except of course those that relate to God. :)

I beg your pardon if I've remembered incorrectly, but I'm sure I recall you having mentioned that your wife was gay.

Yes she was gay and I loved her and still think about her all the time. Unfortunately she died a long time ago, there was no-one else involved.

God does like gays, very much so and I am sorry if I have given that impression.

As far as morals are concerned I don't think it matters as long as we obey the Ten Commandments which are universal to atheists and everyone except of course those that relate to God. :)

This is the best that your all powerful god could come up with in his book?

1. You shall not worship any other god but YHWH. (There are other gods?)

2. You shall not make a graven image. (Look where it got the Danes)

3. You shall not take the name of YHWH in vain. (I am a jealous god)

4. You shall not break the Sabbath. (If you do you will be killed)

5. You shall not dishonor your parents. (They can kill you if you do)

6. You shall not murder. (But I can do genocide)

7. You shall not commit adultery (I like a good stoning)

8. You shall not steal. (Do you want the link to limb severing?)

9. You shall not commit perjury.

10. You shall not covet.

And you wonder why I laugh at religion.

Why do you constantly sidestep the posts that relate to your position on the Ian Huntley victims.

I don't, you deliberately distort my meaning. The girls had sex education and were not innocent of the facts of life.

No way did I mean what you say.

Archived