Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

This is the best that your all powerful god could come up with in his book?

1. You shall not worship any other god but YHWH. (There are other gods?)

2. You shall not make a graven image. (Look where it got the Danes)

3. You shall not take the name of YHWH in vain. (I am a jealous god)

4. You shall not break the Sabbath. (If you do you will be killed)

5. You shall not dishonor your parents. (They can kill you if you do)

6. You shall not murder. (But I can do genocide)

7. You shall not commit adultery (I like a good stoning)

8. You shall not steal. (Do you want the link to limb severing?)

9. You shall not commit perjury.

10. You shall not covet.

And you wonder why I laugh at religion.

The Ten Commandments are correct, but if you read them you will see there are no punishments. They were added by the levities and became the law of the land. Jesus overruled them and if you remember he had a go at the Pharisees and called them among other things a bunch of vipers for following the Leviticul laws.

They are Jewish laws and are nothing to do with Christianity. :)

Zaytsev accuses me of saying something else which is dreadful and I would rather not repeat it.

It's OK, you don't need to repeat it because we all read you loud and clear the first time. We're not likely to forget it in a hurry either.

Incidentally, Grahame, is the commandment about respecting your mother and father absolute? Should every child respect its mother and father? Which exceptions are allowed?

Zaytsev accuses me of saying something else which is dreadful and I would rather not repeat it.

But you did say it.

This is the LINK to YOUR post.

In which you stated about Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells:

Children of that age are not that innocent, they would have known the facts of life, they are taught them at school from a young age and they didn't have to get in the bath. I think things like that are best left alone.

The bath reference is the most disturbing as it shows you are aware of the details of the case and that Huntley raped and murdered them in his bathroom.

You then said they should have been more careful:

As I said things like that are best left alone. People should never throw caution to the wind and should always put their own safety first. I am shocked you disagree with that view because the opposite point of view is too shocking to contemplate as we know only too well and for you to say differently is awful in the extreme.

Vile

It's OK, you don't need to repeat it because we all read you loud and clear the first time. We're not likely to forget it in a hurry either.

Incidentally, Grahame, is the commandment about respecting your mother and father absolute? Should every child respect its mother and father? Which exceptions are allowed?

Exceptions would include anything that calls for the commandments to be broken.

Our parents also have to obey their parents.

Parents have a duty to their children and are honour bound to keep the commandments themselves.

Ephesians chapter 6 puts it better:

"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land. Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord." (Which is to love others as we love ourselves and that is what parents need to do, most do of course.)

I hope that helps. :)

"Children of that age are not that innocent, they would have known the facts of life, they are taught them at school from a young age and they didn't have to get in the bath. I think things like that are best left alone."

Graham, I think that's probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen posted here. Have a word with yourself mate.

Exceptions would include anything that calls for the commandments to be broken.

Our parents also have to obey their parents.

Parents have a duty to their children and are honour bound to keep the commandments themselves.

Ephesians chapter 6 puts it better:

"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honor your father and mother that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land. Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord." (Which is to love others as we love ourselves)

I hope that helps. :)

............and still no retraction, defence or indeed any recognition of your vile views on paedophile murder.

"Children of that age are not that innocent, they would have known the facts of life, they are taught them at school from a young age and they didn't have to get in the bath. I think things like that are best left alone."

Graham, I think that's probably the most disgusting thing I've ever seen posted here. Have a word with yourself mate.

It still disgusts me.

Archived