Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

O and also i dont know anything about the practices of the catholic church so im wondering, when are the children left alone with the priests?

Is this some kind of boarding school situation or private lesson time?

When i think of church, i think of loads of people around in one hall... men, women and children sitting down listing to a preacher.

No, some people genuinely have no sexual desires or have trained their bodies not to response to sexual stimulus. Not everybody is sex-obsessed, despite what the media think!

But if you class straight people who enjoy "back door action" as sexual deviants, then surely people who practice abstention, for what ever reason, must also be sexual deviants?

But if you class straight people who enjoy "back door action" as sexual deviants, then surely people who practice abstention, for what ever reason, must also be sexual deviants?

Or are the sexual deviants those who 'bang' on about it all the time?

Do you mean like the catholic church, which is what this thread is about, the Catholic church banging on about sexuality again.

It's your lot who are always talking about sex, do you have it on the brain, or is your brain in your pants?

Archived