Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

I will rephrase it slightly.

"Or are the sexual deviants those who continually 'bang' on about doing it?

Why would that be deviant but "continually 'banging' on about" other people "doing it" not be deviant?

The Catholic church and you both seem to have an unhealthy obsession with what other people do with their genitals, other more well adjusted people simply don't care so long as all those involved consent.

It's your lot who are always talking about sex, do you have it on the brain, or is your brain in your pants?

Oh come on Graham, there is no need for your rudeness.

Firstly, who is my lot? Secondly, could you kind explain how you came to the conclusion that I am always talking about sex?

Perhaps he's refereeing to oral sex which unlike anal sex is common amongst lesbians, gays and heterosexuals.

An activity which prudish bigots like the catholic church who you seem in such agreement upon on sexual matters condemn.

Quite timely... You could add masturbation to the list of sexual acts that these bigots believe to be deviant.

Unlike colluding with pedophiles, it would seem.

Why would that be deviant but "continually 'banging' on about" other people "doing it" not be deviant?

The Catholic church and you both seem to have an unhealthy obsession with what other people do with their genitals, other more well adjusted people simply don't care so long as all those involved consent.

You are the one who bangs on about all sorts of sex which by your own admission means you are not well adjusted."

Perhaps he's refereeing to oral sex which unlike anal sex is common amongst lesbians, gays and heterosexuals.

An activity which prudish bigots like the catholic church who you seem in such agreement upon on sexual matters condemn.

Archived