Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

Whatever the law sees fit.

you would think that the church hierarchy would defrock and distance itself from the likes of these weirdo's as not representative of the faith. Also showing that the church does not tolerate such abuse but sadly they have shown something else which damages it standing imo

you would think that the church hierarchy would defrock and distance itself from the likes of these weirdo's as not representative of the faith. Also showing that the church does not tolerate such abuse but sadly they have shown something else which damages it standing imo

Yes it damages the Catholic church and of course the church authorities should have done as you suggest.

The thread seems to be doing a loop..constantly.

I would like Grahame to clear up a couple of points...for the record so to speak.

What do you think of the Catholic church and it's hierarchy in relation to the accusation of a wilful cover-up in relation to the systematic abuse of children.

Do you think the church is guilty...if so and why? If not and why?

Can you be prosecuted for making untrue allegations? Because if so I will bring a charge against you, and anyone else who says such things including Sheffield Forum for allowing people to be attacked.

Well you had better count me in on that prosecution you vile little man. I called you to account repeatedly for your remarks about Ian Huntley's victims and you squirm around the subject every time.

Your requests to 'things are best left alone' is something the church would say to cover up the very paedophilia this thread is discussing.

As sex education has increased so has teenage pregnancy.

Really, google the teenage pregnancy rate of Holland, one of the lowest and yet the most open about sex.

Teenage pregnancy is about ignorance encouraged by vile little men like you.

The thread seems to be doing a loop..constantly.

I would like Grahame to clear up a couple of points...for the record so to speak.

What do you think of the Catholic church and it's hierarchy in relation to the accusation of a wilful cover-up in relation to the systematic abuse of children.

Do you think the church is guilty...if so and why? If not and why?

The Catholic church is wrong and if the facts as presented are correct then it is guilty of a cover up.

When did I say differently?

Likewise all paedophilia is wrong which is a fact people seem to be ignoring, but that is prejudice for you.

Really, google the teenage pregnancy rate of Holland, one of the lowest and yet the most open about sex.

Teenage pregnancy is about ignorance encouraged by vile little men like you.

Having the chance to make informed choices is proven (as per Holland's example) as the best route to take. I utterly agree, it's ignorance and misinformation that lead our children into having unsafe sex. Ignorance that is perpetrated by the vile and bigoted.

Archived