Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

People aren't talking about normal married life though, or those who for one reason or another find themselves on their own.

So then, it's not a choice that you have made, so I wasn't referring to you then, and you took offence over nothing. I was talking about people who choose to live a life of sexual abstention.

So what are you getting at?

You dont believe in masterbation?

You dont believe in oral sex?

You dont believe in 'putting it in the back door'?

Ok fair enough but you cant call people deviants or put them on par with paedophiles for wanting to do those things.

Come round here and read my lips.

I am as entitled to my opinion as you are yours and I think your opinion stinks.

So what are you getting at?

You dont believe in masterbation?

You dont believe in oral sex?

You dont believe in 'putting it in the back door'?

Ok fair enough but you cant call people deviants or put them on par with paedophiles for wanting to do those things.

Personally I find kissing and holding hands incredibly disgusting and deviant.

(all the above are Ok though)

I would hate to think what sort of Priests they would make.

From the stories doing the rounds, they'd make perfect catholic priests.

*Grahame dishonestly went back and changed "It signifies she wants it." to "Your guess is as good as mine." over an hour after he initially made the post.

Yet Grahame claims he never edits his posts, then says he only edits out spelling & grammatical errors.

you cant call people deviants or put them on par with paedophiles for wanting to do those things.

You can if you're a bigoted hypocrite:thumbsup:

Now there you go. I reckon that is the slippery slope. As G. K. Chesterton said, "To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it."

But for a Catholic priest, it being illegal to rape children is a good reason to move them to a different church and sweep it all under the carpet

Archived