Catholic Church links gay men to paedophilia

I'll ignore that.

Why? Surely if you're suggesting that a link exists between homosexuality and same sex child abuse, then the link must also exist between heterosexuality and different sex child abuse?

Why are you uncomfortable with this fact?

Edit:

Nice edit by the way.

Why? Surely if you're suggesting that a link exists between homosexuality and same sex child abuse, then the link must also exist between heterosexuality and different sex child abuse?

Why are you uncomfortable with this fact?

Edit:

Nice edit by the way.

Plekhanov just said that paedophiles swing both ways.

Added to say that if a male prefers a boy as a lot of priests seem to have done, then he is gay.

Plekhanov just said that paedophiles swing both ways.

Liar I said "Paedophiles rape children, some rape boys some rape girls some rape both girls and boys."

Note the repeated use of the word "some".

I wouldn't say something so stupid as "paedophiles swing both ways" because so far as I'm aware by no means do all, most or even many of them do so.

Added to say that if a male prefers a boy as a lot of priests seem to have done, then he is gay.

He's a paedophile. If a priest liked to rape girls (and a lot did and were helped to do so by the Catholic Church) would you say they were heterosexual or would say they were a paedophile?

In each case surely by far the most significant thing about the adults sexuality is their propensity to rape children. That you seem more concerned about whether the victim is of the same gender as the perpetrator than the rape of children speak volumes about the depths of your homophobia.

Liar I said "Paedophiles rape children, some rape boys some rape girls some rape both girls and boys."

Note the repeated use of the word "some".

I wouldn't say something so stupid as "paedophiles swing both ways" because so far as I'm aware by no means do all, most or even many of them do so.

He's a paedophile. If a priest liked to rape girls (and a lot did and were helped to do so by the Catholic Church) would you say they were heterosexual or would say they were a paedophile?

In each case surely by far the most significant thing about the adults sexuality is their propensity to rape children. That you seem more concerned about whether the victim is of the same gender as the perpetrator than the rape of children speak volumes about the depths of your homophobia.

If he goes for boys then he is a gay paedophile.

If he goes for boys then he is a gay paedophile.

And if he goes for girls then he is a heterosexual paedophile, what's your point?

In each case what is more significant the gender of the victim or their age and the fact they were raped? Because so seem obsessed with gender to the exclusion of all else.

Archived