Any comedy nights this Friday (16 April)?

Nick101

It’s my wife’s birthday on Friday and she was hoping to go to a comedy night, but it seems there’s nothing happening this Friday (16 April) in Sheffield.

I’ve checked out The Last laugh (at Lescar, Hillsborough and the City Hall) and looked at the Fun House Comedy Club and nothing this Friday. All other searches I’ve done are hitting a blank too.

If you know of any comedy nights happening somewhere in Sheffield this Friday would love to know.

Many thanks in advance.

Nick

Chris Brooker, Phil Butler, Keith Carter as Nige, John Scott.

That's the line-up for friday at city hall.

I've seen them all it should be a good night.

Ps. Lescar every thursday, city hall fridays & saturdays & Raynor lounge @ sheff uni every sunday. top drawer comedy.

It’s my wife’s birthday on Friday and she was hoping to go to a comedy night, but it seems there’s nothing happening this Friday (16 April) in Sheffield.

I’ve checked out The Last laugh (at Lescar, Hillsborough and the City Hall) and looked at the Fun House Comedy Club and nothing this Friday. All other searches I’ve done are hitting a blank too.

If you know of any comedy nights happening somewhere in Sheffield this Friday would love to know.

Many thanks in advance.

Nick

would your wife be willing to wait while Sunday to see some Comedy in s6??

belated birthday i know but sunday will be priceless

UTB

Archived