Please don't vote Tory

:(

Look, I know things haven't panned out the way you wanted, but let's not throw the baby at the glass house here.

I know you really want to stick it to Labour. Ooh they make you so mad don't they!!!!! Look at the angry little look on your funny little face!!!! "Grrrr" doesn't even begin to describe it, does it!! It makes you want to stamp your feet like an irked gerbil. It makes you want to spit in a chav's mouth.

Look, the truth is you are wonderful and you should know that and the Tories aren't good enough for you. You deserve so much better than that coterie of scroterie.

Please don't vote Tory. I just want the best for you. Look at how unhappy I am at the prospect of you voting Tory - :(

Just don't OK or I will get very VERY angry. Have you seen me angry? It looks something like this - :rant:. That's right, I go all red and open and close my mouth really fast. Is that what you want? Cos it's gonna happen.

That's probably the worst arguement for voting for a political party I'VE EVER HEARD. I'm a working class unionist & won't be voting for new Labour ever again. Voted for them in 1997 & never again. Bunch of thieving liars who get legal aid to cover their tracks. They bail out toffs in the banking sector & leave manufacturing & working class jobs to rot. Unless you are on benefits / or a thieving junkie, can't see why you ever vote for this lot. Stuff the lot of them!

Whats more Labour's arguement for voting for them is 'I know we've got things wrong (READ AS WE'VE BEEN CRAP) but the Tories are worse!'...... Yet again another version of the crappest arguement I've ever heard! If your kids school teacher came up with that excuse beacuse your kids couldn't read & write, would you think well we'll not replace them we're happy with illiterate children? If you think yes ...then you are madder than a box of frogs!

That's probably the worst arguement for voting for a political party I'VE EVER HEARD. I'm a working class unionist & won't be voting for new Labour ever again. Voted for them in 1997 & never again. Bunch of thieving liars who get legal aid to cover their tracks. They bail out toffs in the banking sector & leave manufacturing & working class jobs to rot. Unless you are on benefits / or a thieving junkie, can't see why you ever vote for this lot. Stuff the lot of them!

Well said!

I think I'll get divorced marry an asylum seeker and have a bunch of offspring, then i'll be o.k. but as it much as i would like that it won't happen before election day, so I'll kick the delectable :gag: Mr. Brown into touch and vote for "anyone" and i mean that before Brown.

First we had:

Vote labour they are great.

- then -

Vote labour to invest in Britain (As opposed to Tory cuts).

- then -

Vote Labour they are its better the devil you know.

- then -

Vote labour, we won’t cut as much as the Tories.

- then -

Vote Labour as the Tory party are evil.

- now -

Please please please just don’t vote Tory.

Looking here: http://smarkets.com/politics/uk/general-election/2010

Most seats won/Odds

Conservatives 86%

Labour 16%

Liberal Democrats 1%

Conservative Seats - Outcome/Odds

249 or less 6%

250-274 5%

275-299 12%

300-324 18%

325-349 33%

350-374 17%

375-399 1%

400 or more 8%

Conservative Seats - Outcome/Odds

149 or less 6%

150-174 9%

175-199 14%

200-224 24%

225-249 21%

250-274 14%

275-299 1%

300 or more 1%

It would seem people are putting a lot of money behind a heavy Labour defeat and a good Tory majority.

Desperate times mean desperate measures I suppose.

:(

Look, I know things haven't panned out the way you wanted, but let's not throw the baby at the glass house here.

I know you really want to stick it to Labour. Ooh they make you so mad don't they!!!!! Look at the angry little look on your funny little face!!!! "Grrrr" doesn't even begin to describe it, does it!! It makes you want to stamp your feet like an irked gerbil. It makes you want to spit in a chav's mouth.

Look, the truth is you are wonderful and you should know that and the Tories aren't good enough for you. You deserve so much better than that coterie of scroterie.

Please don't vote Tory. I just want the best for you. Look at how unhappy I am at the prospect of you voting Tory - :(

Just don't OK or I will get very VERY angry. Have you seen me angry? It looks something like this - :rant:. That's right, I go all red and open and close my mouth really fast. Is that what you want? Cos it's gonna happen.

I shant be voting Tory so please calm down, you are making me nervous!!:help:

Archived