Please don't vote Tory

That's probably the worst arguement for voting for a political party I'VE EVER HEARD. I'm a working class unionist & won't be voting for new Labour ever again. Voted for them in 1997 & never again. Bunch of thieving liars who get legal aid to cover their tracks. They bail out toffs in the banking sector & leave manufacturing & working class jobs to rot. Unless you are on benefits / or a thieving junkie, can't see why you ever vote for this lot. Stuff the lot of them!

Whats more Labour's arguement for voting for them is 'I know we've got things wrong (READ AS WE'VE BEEN CRAP) but the Tories are worse!'...... Yet again another version of the crappest arguement I've ever heard! If your kids school teacher came up with that excuse beacuse your kids couldn't read & write, would you think well we'll not replace them we're happy with illiterate children? If you think yes ...then you are madder than a box of frogs!

I like you. You have fire in your belly. I bet you're great in bed. Probably a bit too working class for my tastes though. Bit too "builder's bum". I was brought up in a middle class family and taught to look at you people (well, more observe) but certainly not touch. I might want to touch a bit though. I do want to keep in touch with the working class folk. Hehe.

Please calm thiself. This isn't a "please vote Labour" thread, it's a "please don't vote Tory" thread.

And, actually, most boxed frogs I've seen are very calm and sane.

:(

Look, I know things haven't panned out the way you wanted, but let's not throw the baby at the glass house here.

I know you really want to stick it to Labour. Ooh they make you so mad don't they!!!!! Look at the angry little look on your funny little face!!!! "Grrrr" doesn't even begin to describe it, does it!! It makes you want to stamp your feet like an irked gerbil. It makes you want to spit in a chav's mouth.

Look, the truth is you are wonderful and you should know that and the Tories aren't good enough for you. You deserve so much better than that coterie of scroterie.

Please don't vote Tory. I just want the best for you. Look at how unhappy I am at the prospect of you voting Tory - :(

Just don't OK or I will get very VERY angry. Have you seen me angry? It looks something like this - :rant:. That's right, I go all red and open and close my mouth really fast. Is that what you want? Cos it's gonna happen.

Labour paying you as a spokesman or something?

Big picture of Gordon brown in your hallway ? :gag:

That's probably the worst arguement for voting for a political party I'VE EVER HEARD. I'm a working class unionist & won't be voting for new Labour ever again. Voted for them in 1997 & never again. Bunch of thieving liars who get legal aid to cover their tracks. They bail out toffs in the banking sector & leave manufacturing & working class jobs to rot. Unless you are on benefits / or a thieving junkie, can't see why you ever vote for this lot. Stuff the lot of them!

Whats more Labour's arguement for voting for them is 'I know we've got things wrong (READ AS WE'VE BEEN CRAP) but the Tories are worse!'...... Yet again another version of the crappest arguement I've ever heard! If your kids school teacher came up with that excuse beacuse your kids couldn't read & write, would you think well we'll not replace them we're happy with illiterate children? If you think yes ...then you are madder than a box of frogs!

And how would you feel if your kids never learned the value of a little tongue-in-cheek humour. :(

Personally, I won't be satisfied until Brian Cox stops fingering his Higgs Bassoon, reuniting D:Ream for a special party political broadcast performance of 'Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word' by Elton John. Barbara Castle and Mo Molem would float down on their angel wings at either side of the stage sprinkling fairy dust to make it all better again.

If you are thinking of voting Tory, I pledge to:

4. Have a baby with Slimsid and produce a vile little demon child to take over the world and plunge us all into an age of darkness (not that it will make any difference if we have a Tory government :|).

One Tory vote's safe then. :hihi:

I like you. You have fire in your belly. I bet you're great in bed. Probably a bit too working class for my tastes though. Bit too "builder's bum". I was brought up in a middle class family and taught to look at you people (well, more observe) but certainly not touch. I might want to touch a bit though. I do want to keep in touch with the working class folk. Hehe.

Please calm thiself. This isn't a "please vote Labour" thread, it's a "please don't vote Tory" thread.

And, actually, most boxed frogs I've seen are very calm and sane.

Chance would be a fine thing! I don't get to see bed very often I'm working 12 hour night shifts to keep the roof over my head & to keep the freeloaders in weed / hoodies / xboxes / bull terrier dog food.

Please just vote, don't go on and on about it. Get the wrong lot in, riot, simple. Get the right lot in, complain, simple again.

If I could get any of my prospective candidates to sign a written affidavit that he/she would undertake every election promise unreservedly or run down the street with a burning rolled up newspaper up their jacksi, can you imagine the crowds turning up to see that?

Archived