Please don't vote Tory

:confused:

I've no idea why you've quoted my post in connection with that. It's just a funny thread, enjoy it for what is it.

Do you remember that tune? - It used to be sung at all party meetings.:hihi:

The 'tongue in cheek' and 'builder's bum' images didn't seem to go too well together, though.:hihi::hihi:

Do you remember that tune? - It used to be sung at all party meetings.:hihi:

The 'tongue in cheek' and 'builder's bum' images didn't seem to go too well together, though.:hihi::hihi:

We used to sing a related song in school assemblies.

"A slip of the tongue in a builder's bum, but wait a second, isn't that... MUM!!?!?!?!"

I am undecided as to who to vote for. I am torn between Conservative & Liberal Democrat. I have never voted Labour and never will do.

Bizarre. You are torn between two parties with diametrically opposed ideas? How, Why? And why won't you vote labour? The party of the National Minimum Wage, tax credits and the 50% tax on ultra high earners?

You are considering the tories...no NMW, no tax credits to encourage people back to work, cuts in public services, massive VAT rises..? Why????

Name me one thing the tories will do to improve your life.

Archived