The Leaders Debate Megathread

personally i think that instead of saying they are cutting tax credits they should concentrate on the benefits that need cuttiong like for people are fit and healthy but just cant be bothered to go to work. These people make me sick i am a mother of 2 expecting my 3rd child and have been in the same job since before my 1st child was born and intend to go back as soon as my maternity leave is over however i will say that if they stop working tax credits i will not return as it wont be worth me going to work and having to pay full rent council tax etc whilst all the lazy sods sit at home and have it paid.

They've already been trying to do this for donkeys years - the agencies the governments use are slagged off on threads on this forum regularly by those who are fit and well but don't look for work off their own backs, on a regular basis...

Nick Clegg came out best but then he doesn't have the pressure he same as he is unlikely to become Prime Minister. Cameron looked like a scared rabbit and I still don't know how he plans to do anything. Saying he will cut wastage seems a bit vague to me. I would have liked Brown to answer the Jewish Boy's question about losing educational content by being over tested. Seems they are all making speeches rather than debating. Maybe it will be better with a Dimbleby in charge.

They've already been trying to do this for donkeys years - the agencies the governments use are slagged off on threads on this forum regularly by those who are fit and well but don't look for work off their own backs, on a regular basis...

does it get to you as well cause it really does me, my partner as worked since being 1 year old and me 16 even during college, my partner works very long days and has a pin holding together a crumbling hip and screws in his foot from a car crash but yet will not stop working and will not go and claim benefits through pride. I am so proud of him cause he could easily say f=== it and go claim but he doesnt yet a health individual who has nowt wrong woith them will claim every benefit available and think they are doing nothing wrong as well as paying for them we are also paying to bring up there kids it really pees me off sorry for moa:rant:ning

Nick Clegg came out best but then he doesn't have the pressure he same as he is unlikely to become Prime Minister. Cameron looked like a scared rabbit and I still don't know how he plans to do anything. Saying he will cut wastage seems a bit vague to me. I would have liked Brown to answer the Jewish Boy's question about losing educational content by being over tested. Seems they are all making speeches rather than debating. Maybe it will be better with a Dimbleby in charge.

Cameron seems to spit when talking, an unpleasant habit that I would have thought he would have sorted by now.

A lot of talk and promises but why should we trust?

I don't blame labour for our mess as I don't believe any other government would of done any better.

Experience is with brown, cameron is idle and clegg; knows what to say to please, but looks out of his depth.

Like bankers these parties can't be trusted but we have to vote. Non voters are critisised as they aren't making an effort to make a difference but can we blame them?

Is it time for the smaller parties to come out and shine to win the neutral votes?

Archived