The Leaders Debate Megathread

I dont like whats been said about starting children off in education sooner...i dont want my three year old having the weight of school on her shoulders, i want her to be able to learn at ease and relax and associate play with learning, our kids should be able to enjoy their childhood!!!

I also want out of the EU i want to keep our british pound!

Nick Clegg is coming across with some good points and for me is winning.

Scrap Trident and ID cards - massive savings. Brown looks uncomfortable, and Cameron is coming across like a smarmy used car salesman.

I also don't believe a word Brown says about promising a referendum on parliamentary reform - I seem to remember Labour promising one of those on the EU and what happened to that!

This election could be good for us all if it is so close as to bring a hung parliament. Too much of a majority for one party just seems anti-democratic to me. So, I take your point hitch.

If the lib dems join with another party, ....how would they force the trident issue onto either the con or lab?

Archived