The Leaders Debate Megathread

Hell - I'd vote for them if I thought it might make a difference. In my ward it is Labour all the way (and I will find it difficult to change my habits of a lifetime).

I'm in the same boat -

I dont want the Cons, I used to be Labour with Lib Dems a close 2nd, which I think is the other way round now.

I'm told anything other than a labour vote is pretty much a vote for the tories. I find that pretty depressing.

I think I may vote Lib Dem anyway, you never know - everyone may feel this way!

It will only make a difference when people stop thinking like this.

What do you mean? This debate has, for the first time, stopped me thinking that the Libs DON'T have anything to say. They have always been seen as the third party with no chance. I really think (see earlier post of mine) that it is time to stop thinking in terms of the main two parties.

I'm in the same boat -

I dont want the Cons, I used to be Labour with Lib Dems a close 2nd, which I think is the other way round now.

I'm told anything other than a labour vote is pretty much a vote for the tories. I find that pretty depressing.

I think I may vote Lib Dem anyway, you never know - everyone may feel this way!

I do! As does my husband and 18 year old daughter who is voting for the first time.

I truly hope people can get out of this 'Labour or Conservative only' mindset and then this country might just get the government we need.

What do you mean? This debate has, for the first time, stopped me thinking that the Libs DON'T have anything to say. They have always been seen as the third party with no chance. I really think (see earlier post of mine) that it is time to stop thinking in terms of the main two parties.

That's what I mean too. It's definately time to stop thinking there's only two parties.:)

I do! As does my husband and 18 year old daughter who is voting for the first time.

I truly hope people can get out of this 'Labour or Conservative only' mindset and then this country might just get the government we need.

What bagger and floyd said! ^^^^^

Archived