The Leaders Debate Megathread

I was quite impressed with how that program worked overall. The biggest loser was the host/referee, though he did calm down a bit towards the end.

At first I thought Nick Cleg was proving most impressive, until you realise hes likely going to have to be more agreeable - at least we have to hope so - so that a hung parliment isnt going to turn into a complete disaster.

I really like Cameron, but those niggling doubts about those in the party behind him are always going to be there, regardless of how nice/good preforms himself.

And its all still irrelevant when it comes to my vote, as I'm forced to vote tactically for Lib Dem in Sheff Central in protest against Labour over the last 5 years of their dismal performance.

No-one is forced to vote

I didnt vote last time. Voted green the time before. Labour before that (and dont regret that vote at all). But labour's performance over the last term has upset me, so that I want them out, even at the risk of a hung parliament - the worst result of all.

I didnt vote last time. Voted green the time before. Labour before that (and dont regret that vote at all). But labour's performance over the last term has upset me, so that I want them out, even at the risk of a hung parliament - the worst result of all.

Its upset a few people, I voted labour labour and they changed leaders.....and didnt have a vote on it......and have not done well since......

Bagger - I remember how excited my daughter was when she had her first vote! She was and still is adamant that she would turn up and vote, thereby engaging in the 'democratic process'. Actually, I still remember how excited I was my first time!

My daughter was 5 when Blair got in. I remember her coming with me when I voted and explaining what I was about to do. She misunderstood me and thought I was putting myself forward for Prime Minister.:D And now she's got her first voting card!

Archived