1. 1. who are you voting for?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Green Party
    • Other

Not that I really care, just want to know in advance who it'll probably be. I can't get away from the political threads on here, and you know what they say; if you can't beat 'em... :|

PS. I've only included the main parties, feel free to vote 'other'.

doh! I thought there were no votes when I looked, but if you don't vote you can't see the votes can you? *shakes head at self*

I can't break the habit of a lifetime so it'll be Liberal Democrats for me. I just hope all the people that think Nick Clegg did well last night and admire Vince Cable's financial acumen and political experience also vote that way. We probably would not see a totally LD government this time but a coalition with Clegg as PM and Cable as Chancellor would serve the purpose. That has to be better than what we've had to endure for the last 12 years, imo.

No one cant be arsed and it makes no difference.......

Was gonna vote Cameron cause hes younger, thats about it.

No confidence in any politician after the expenses farce, what else are they robbing the lot of em !!!!

best thing old clegg has done is give you even money on a tory majority..i think thats pinching money...noboby will vote liberal in great numbers

Archived