1. 1. who are you voting for?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Green Party
    • Other

its nott he point who wins, the point IS I aint giving MY go ahead for any of the thieving parasites whether red, blue, green or white

whether you gave your permission or not is irrelevant

whether you legitimised their authority by voting or not is irrelevant

you are still going to be subject to their laws, their taxation and their decisions

so you may as well pick one who at least pretends to want to pass laws you agree with, pretends to want to tax you in a manner that doesn't bleed you white and pretends to want to make decisions in the same way you would

who knows it might not be pretence

Indeed, a 'none of the above' option where if this section gets enough votes none of the corrupt barstools gets in.

They have this in russia, why can't we have it.

I'd vote for that.

In fact, I'll submit an online petition about it after the election. If 'none of the above' wins, there's another election with new candidates.

whether you gave your permission or not is irrelevant

whether you legitimised their authority by voting or not is irrelevant

you are still going to be subject to their laws, their taxation and their decisions

so you may as well pick one who at least pretends to want to pass laws you agree with, pretends to want to tax you in a manner that doesn't bleed you white and pretends to want to make decisions in the same way you would

who knows it might not be pretence

1: they ALL bleed you white, its what they do

2: they are ALL in it for themselves

3: they ALL have a few good points and a few bad points, trouble is the bad always outweighs the good

4: i WILL NOT legitimise ANY of em

the only parties that have had the opportunity to do any of these things are labour and conservative

no one else has had the authority in your lifetime, unless you are very old

why not vote for one of them ?

the only parties that have had the opportunity to do any of these things are labour and conservative

no one else has had the authority in your lifetime, unless you are very old

why not vote for one of them ?

only cos theyve never got in power

lets face it the ONLY parties that CAN get in are the big 3

and im not into any of the fringe parties at all, and i dont believe in protest votes either.....voting for somebody you dont 100% like purely to "show em"

they haven't got into power mainly because people don't think they have a chance and vote tactically

at least they aren't proven to be lying robdogs

and unless they get elected you'll never know

but you don't want to vote, that's fine with me

Archived