Why do men moan..

I'd use someone's toothbrush to put the shaving foam on :) Whatever happened to exchanging bodily fluids for better and worse?
Exchanging bodily fluids is a different thing entirely ;)

I just have a horror of someone else using my stuff ... if I was sharing a house with someone, I'd have to have my own bathroom (with a lock! :D)... so I can empathise with a man being annoyed about someone using his facial razor for other purposes. It's just so .... wrong! :)

Excuse me, "Why do men moan?"

It's because you women give us cause to!

Left to ourselves,we might wimper a tad, but we don't actually moan, like women do.

If you women would only get a grip occasionally, and try to imagine how hard it is to be one of the dominant species, you would soon toe the line, and give us a break .

Now I must get back and finish the ironing.

Come on guys, what's the problem with us gals using your razors to shave our legs. It drives my husband mad and I can't see the reason why. He says it blunts his blades but my leg hair is far finer than his face hair. It's just so handy as his razor is always handy in the bathroom!
Becauase leg hairs are different to facial hair and ruins razors far quicker... Add to that the fact that sharing razors is unhygenic as you're scraping off layers of skin that billions of bacteria live in...

buy your own... :(

Excuse me, "Why do men moan?"

It's because you women give us cause to!

Left to ourselves,we might wimper a tad, but we don't actually moan, like women do.

If you women would only get a grip occasionally, and try to imagine how hard it is to be one of the dominant species, you would soon toe the line, and give us a break .

Now I must get back and finish the ironing.

Is that because your woman would iron your knickers whilst you're still wearing them?

I used to moan because my OH used to nick my razors to shave her legs with. She soon stopped when I informed her that I used her toothbrush to scrub my botty hole with, I told her that each time I found my razor was used by her, she`d find her toothbrush used by me.

She stopped quick-sharp!

Archived