Why do men moan..

While we're in the bathroom I'd like to raise [ or more correctly put], lower the whole subject of the bog seat......

put the goddam seat down, and remove all splashes/stray pubes/associated grot before flushing.

While we're in the bathroom I'd like to raise [ or more correctly put], lower the whole subject of the bog seat......

put the goddam seat down, and remove all splashes/stray pubes/associated grot before flushing.

Yes you silly women - listen to what Mort says. :hihi:

I always think men moaning should be dealt with in the same way one deals with terrorists. Escalate the level of violence so that they NEVER do it again.

So if a man acts slightly annoyed about anything, GET FURIOUS. Set fire to his computer, sleep with his best mate, sleep with his mum, and throw him out of the house (even if it is his house). He won't do it again. It's like training a dog. You need to show them who is boss otherwise they'll get uppity.

(I have no idea why I'm single, incidentally. I'm such a good, kind, potential girlfriend :huh:)

Nice try there dragon 3/10 but we all know it's true men leave the bathroom looking like a logflume

It ought to have got more than 3 out of ten. It took me ages thinking up that response.

And there are plenty of females out there who are quite as incapable as men at leaving the bathroom neat and tidy and smelling pleasant - and by that I do not mean spraying 3 bottles of channel at £10 a bottle to hide the stink. Open the blooming window - or is the technology too advanced for y'all?:hihi:

It ought to have got more than 3 out of ten. It took me ages thinking up that response.

And there are plenty of females out there who are quite as incapable as men at leaving the bathroom neat and tidy and smelling pleasant - and by that I do not mean spraying 3 bottles of channel at £10 a bottle to hide the stink. Open the blooming window - or is the technology too advanced for y'all?:hihi:

It is for me, i've got a bathroom with no window. :P

Well turn on the extractor fan ... or go use the neighbours toilet for a dump. Sheesh! You women don't half do some stinkers - and that's just the polite side of it. :hihi:

Whereas you chaps never ever leave an aroma behind you. No siree it's all rose petals and sea breezes with chaps...

Archived