Why do men moan..

Finally a female who sees the light. Halleluyah! :hihi::hihi:

That's right i know that you chaps are havens of all that is good and sweet and lovely, and the stuff about slugs and snails is a vile canard. You never ever snore so loud the pictures fall off the walls. You absolutely don't dutch oven your loved one and think it's funny. You're tidy around the house, a wizz in the kitchen, clean about your person and you absolutely never ever wind us up to homicidal rage by failing to get the point in an epic fashion.

Come on guys, what's the problem with us gals using your razors to shave our legs. It drives my husband mad and I can't see the reason why. He says it blunts his blades but my leg hair is far finer than his face hair. It's just so handy as his razor is always handy in the bathroom!
No man likes his things being touched.. well, there are some things that we don't mind you fiddling with, but that's not the point is it.

How would you ladies like it if us fella's were to start messing around with your things. ie. the vacuum cleaner.. the iron.. the washing machine?. How would you like it if us fella's resorted to scrubbing our own skiddy gussets, Mmmm??.

Nuff said!!:cool:

That's right i know that you chaps are havens of all that is good and sweet and lovely, and the stuff about slugs and snails is a vile canard. You never ever snore so loud the pictures fall off the walls. You absolutely don't dutch oven your loved one and think it's funny. You're tidy around the house, a wizz in the kitchen, clean about your person and you absolutely never ever wind us up to homicidal rage by failing to get the point in an epic fashion.

You know me so well - and we have never even met.

... You never ever snore so loud the pictures fall off the walls....

LMFAO! - I had an operation to reduce the volume of my snoring. ( I wouldn't wish it on anybody - but I did volunteer.)

I was loud. The operation did help.

But now she snores.

And she's WAAAY louder than I ever was.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

A Razor blade is expensive and is only real nice for 3 shaves, after which it gets scartchy. After 5 shaves the man in question is at risk of cutting himself, regardless of his shaving prowess.

When you run that blade all the way down your leg 20 times, then the other leg you blunt it. The next time we put that blade (which we estimate has 2 shaves left) to our cheek its blunt edge catches on our not-so-fine bristles, it turns and the corner cuts us.

Get you own razor blades!

Archived